Open letter to the RNC.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Finster, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Finster

Finster Simplify, I'd say more but this says it all.

This is the truest and most powerful statement I've read on any bbs to date. Bravo sir I echo your sentiment, cleanup town counsel first, then freeholders or what every your county governors are... Then we can fight from a position of strength.

2. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Spread the word and just maybe we can have it all back..

Finster likes this.
  3. Nukashima

Nukashima Monkey

"Hmm, your words are words of iron... "
    Repugnican or Demoncrat? We tried to warn the starry eyed Tea Party that they were wasting their time in Idaho. It is my personal experience that one cannot change a corrupt organization from the inside. I was vice chairman of the Constitution Party here for a short term and I can assure you that the seeds of corruption are already sown by the time a party gains ballot access. The bottom line is:

"While our country remains untainted with the principles and manners which are now producing desolation in so many parts of the world; while she continues sincere, and incapable of insidious and impious policy, we shall have the strongest reason to rejoice in the local destination assigned us by Providence. But should the people of America once become capable of that deep simulation towards one another, and towards foreign nations, which assumes the language of justice and moderation, while it is practising iniquity and extravagance, and displays in the most captivating manner the charming pictures of candour, frankness, and sincerity, while it is rioting in rapine and insolence, this country will be the most miserable habitation in the world. Because we have no government, armed with power, capable of contending with human passions, unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. Oaths in this country are as yet universally considered as sacred obligations. That which you have taken, and so solemnly repeated on that venerable ground, is an ample pledge of your sincerity and devotion to your country and its government."
    John Adams

Finster likes this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Honor meant much more to these men.. It truly was their lives and few would risk soiling their honor..

Finster likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7