Oregons Governors Race

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Ura-Ki, May 12, 2022.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Mods, not sure if this is allowed, if not please delete with my apologies!

My fellow OryGunions, we got us a real fight on our hands this go around, BUT, we also have a golden opportunity here to really stick it to the Leftist loonies running this shit hole of a state into the ground and pissing on the ashes!

That one shining light is Betsy Johnson, and she is running as an independent. She is the best possible option we have, and will likely ever have! IS she perfect, NO, but she is strong, she is smart as hell, and tough as nails, exactly the kind of person we need in the Governors office, if you give a damn about this state, she is the best hope we have of not only saving what's left, but really turning it on it's ear and kicking the left in the fuckin teeth! We have been beaten to death by this states corruption and utter orgy of taxes and spending like drunken Sailors on two days leave!

The catch here is: We need to get as many signatures as we can to get her on the ballot in November, so I have the link here for your convenience, please, take the few min. to sign so we can get her on the ballot!
    Betsy Johnson for Governor

Having met Mrs. Johnson on a few occasions, ( Due to our shared connection and love of Aviation ) I can affirm her to be a very solid person who gets things done, if she says she is going to do something, stand the hell back and watch her get it done!

In many ways, she reminds me of another famous OryGunion, the one and only Much Beloved Gert Boyle R.I.P, founder of Columbia Sportswear, and one brassy momma that always made her own way on her own terms!

2. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

Ura-Ki, Dunerunner and SB21 like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

@Ura-Ki Absolutely this is allowed on this site, and I would also encourage ALL Oregonians to check her out, and vote for her as the new Oregon Governor... The Brown Bitch needs to be GONE from Oregon Politics, and I have NO Dog in this Hunt, but many of my Friends do...

Ura-Ki, Dunerunner and sec_monkey like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Dunerunner and sec_monkey like this.
  5. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Done!

Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7