P**s on the taliban.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by larryinalabama, Jan 12, 2012.

1. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

The new gereration now asks why, so a lot of times officers orders dont mean much in the battle field.
    My theroy of war is kill as many of the enemy as you possible can an WIN, then come home and drink beer.
    I guess those fellers did their killing and had a few beers pondering things and pi**ed on the enemy.
    I will never figure out rules of war or war crimes, as war in its self is a crime.

Alpha Dog likes this.
  2. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Yet those who were so quick to notice certain muslim extremists dancing in the streets didn't even notice that there were muslims who were more upset by what was done in the name of their religion than any American can even begin to comprehend.

VisuTrac, Falcon15 and tulianr like this.
  3. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Uh, the ones dancing in NY were the Mossad agents that did the deed. There was actually a tape and news report of it, but it didn't last long before it was pulled from mainstream sources.

Redneck Rebel and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Yep, zionists control the media and those reports were squashed like a bug in a matter of hours. Hell it's hard to even find them on the tinfoil sites on the interwebz.

5. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

Personally,I would have preferred the Talibanis alive when pissed on.Then kill'em.

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What would General 'Black Jack' Pershing do ???

7. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

No big deal I have seen way worse. One thing about doing things to enemy body will instill fear in some and will demoralize others it will enrage them ether one is not the mindset to be effective in combat. For people that seem to so fast to jump into a war most sure as hell don't have to stomach for it. It we were in a fight for survival the way some want you to believe stuff like this would never come up.

8. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

I just love to see what people have to say that have never seen the elephant or crossed the Rubicon .

Alpha Dog, Sapper John and chelloveck like this.
  9. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Why is everybody get pissed over a pissing match? [monkeyeating]
    Speaking of instilling fear, it wasn't long ago that the victors in battle would rape, pillage and burn your village. These guys got off lucky.

10. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Or at the least add a star to the flag denoting the victors newest state. Now we blow trillions and don't even get anything to show for it.

STANGF150 likes this.
  11. goinpostal

goinpostal Monkey+++

The reason wars are fought is becouse the rules have broken down,and when the rules have there aint no f-ing rules!!(A quote my Father used after leaving The Nam,and the Marines in 1968)
    Matt

12. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

A unpopular but fair statement made by a politican.

Elections - POLITICS

Perry: Administration Overreacting to Marines Urinating Video

Published January 15, 2012
    | Associated Press

GOP presidential hopeful Rick Perry is accusing the Obama administration of "over-the-top rhetoric" and "disdain for the military" in its condemnation of a video that purportedly shows Marines urinating on dead bodies in Afghanistan.
    No one has been charged in the case, but officials in the U.S. and abroad have called for swift punishment of the four Marines.
    A military criminal investigation and an internal Marine Corps review are under way. The Geneva Conventions forbid the desecration of the dead.
    Perry told CNN's "State of the Union" that he thinks the Marines involved should be reprimanded, but not pursued with criminal charges.
    Perry said, "18, 19-year-old kids make stupid mistakes all too often and that's what's occurred here."

larryinalabama, Cephus and tulianr like this.
  13. Espada

Espada Monkey+

The Washington Post's headline reads, "Perry Defends Marines Urinating On Taliban."

Remember whe we used to shake our heads at Russians who read Pravda ?

Remember the Soviet Union, where citizens could be subjected to no-knock searches in their own domiciles, taken away, and held without trial, no lawyer, indefinitely ? Because their leader said so ?

jungatheart, VisuTrac and tulianr like this.
  14. Alpha Dog

My whole thing with it is this is war and we have soldiers getting killed and watching their buddies die. In my opinion there are no rules for war and soldiers should not be held to certain standards in combat. Sure John Q Public might not like it but he can kiss my a$$. Let Mr. John Q Public take his buddies and leave their nice warm suberban homes and get in the $h!t neck deep. I bet the farm his opinion will change. Plus as sick as it may sound that act that those soldiers did was a moral booster. Just stop and think how many other soldiers seen that and they had buddies killed. Said to them selves YES finally one for us them dirty bastards are getting what they deserve.

I also want to add I am not showing favortism I have never been in the Military. I have lost friends but Im speaking a outside party. Leave our guys alone and let them do what they were trained to do Win Wars.

15. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

I got out in 95 so I have no involvement in current wars. I did my part for the 10.5 years I was in. It pisses me off to hear people that have not and will never go taking sh*t about how we should go bomb all these countries. People here never need to see the war, if you are not there you don't understand. War is about killing the other side until they no longer have the will to fight and beg for peace.

We stopped fighting to win after WW2 I think part of the reason is all the wars the US has been in after WW2 are clearly wars of choice. I did not start out looking at it this way but now to me the only war we should be in is when we have no other choice.

16. Alpha Dog

Another problem is these news crews making War a reality show and as most news story's you only get one side of the story. The only reson for that is to gain and munipulate public support.

Cephus and larryinalabama like this.
  17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

You know...I'm sure Patton whizzed in the Rhine...Followed by Churchill....
    Seem's to be a time honored tradition....
    Carry on Marine's...and God Bless them all...

18. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Amen to Gator

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

In war, sometimes the other side steps over the line by torture, skinning someone, or cutting their head off while they are alive. What starts it is what Rambo said they drew first blood, sir.

If it is just some idiots; they ought to be brought up on charges of being stupid for filming it.

20. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I cant believe the out burst about this, where in the fk was this when they were beheading Americans and the rest of the BS they have been up too?
    They deserve alot worse than some piss on the forehead....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7