PayPal Working with ADL to Financially Blacklist and Spy on ‘Extremists’

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jul 27, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

3. duane

duane Monkey+++

No it is not, through out history, anyone who disagrees with you is an extremist, we just had a couple short periods in our system that allowed one to say what they wished. Of course the powers that be want to end that. Not that long ago that wise men were burned at the stake for translating the Bible into the local language so that the church no longer controlled it and in our favorite "stan" people are being beheaded for having "western ideas" as we read this.

The real "leaders" in this country don't want wealth , other than as a system of gaining real power, and it is hard not to wear a tinfoil hat at the present time. It seems that every day more and more of our worst nightmares tend to actually under rate the real changes going on in our culture.

Of course the real true believers know that any of us reactionaries that resist the one true system must be punished and either be destroyed or rendered impotent.

Stay gray, be debt free, stay out of crowds, and have a lot of caches. Numbers don't lie, in the small town I live in, the long term food supply that would keep my wife and I alive for 10 years, would feed the whole town for one day. It would seem that sharing, either on your own or under the force of law or the gun, really isn't an option.

4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

But wait, there’s more. They want to get rid of all cash and have fed coin. Guess what happens to your “wallet” if you think the wrong thing. They want to control all crypto to achieve this.

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What is PayPal ? Never used it so why is it needed at all ?

mechstdr and Dunerunner like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

And now you know why ebay and paypal parted company.
    I was banned from paypal for wrong think.

mechstdr, Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

At it again.
    Screenshot_2022-10-09-16-45-24-1.
    PayPal wants that social credit score BS about as bad as Hitler wanted 1/2 of Poland.

8. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Paypal = piracy

Never had an account, never will. I worked for a major bank for the 8 years before my final retirement. . The shit PP pulls on people is past belief.

mechstdr, Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

PayPal stock price fucking implodes after they deem them selves the moral authority and try to implement social credit score to fine users $2,500 for spreading "misinformation" which is fancy talk for anything the left doesn't agree with, doesn't want to talk about, ect.

I wonder if this is why ebay and paypal abruptly split about a year or go.

mechstdr and Dunerunner like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Looks like paypal still isn't doing that great.
    Screenshot_2023-03-27-08-01-36-1.
    An add trying to get people to use the paypal app.
    Yeah GFYS.

mechstdr, Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  11. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I'm constantly getting emails from PayPal about my account with them...I don't remember ever having a PayPal account, but then again, I might have used it a few times years ago. Why would anyone need PayPal? I have credit cards that I use for online purchases.

mechstdr, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Same here, I've about decided that Paypal is a virus.

mechstdr likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7