Perfect! Day 3 night of the DNC will be all about "sensible smart gun control"....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AD1, Jul 25, 2016.

1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Just watch Senator Chris Murphy(D) Connecticut say all Wed will be about "sensible" gun control

Smart Gun Policy = Makes good antiterror policy....

The Republican policy is allowing people on the terror watch list to go to gun shows and by guns.....

Said the email leaks make good tv and we should be investigating what the Ruskies gave Trump....

I need a drink

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

In 04 Edwards and Kerry likely would have won if they hadn't ran on a strong anti gun platform.
    Let the idiots have their night of gun fear/hate, it will just alienate all the new gun owners a lot of who are (or were thinking about voting for) democrats.

tacmotusn, Altoidfishfins and Meat like this.
  3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

gonna have to be a short night, I can sum up "smart gun policy" in a few words that just happen to already be the supreme law of the land "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Living in NH, the anti gun, anti Sen. Ayotte political attacks have convinced me to vote against a few people, campaign for some, and bad mouth a few others. Remind your friends of the old political fact, if you convince one supporter of the liberals to vote against the gun grab, etc, the liberals lose two votes, the one they got last time, and a voter to replace the one they lost. If you do vote, your vote cancels out one of theirs, either way, please vote and get as many like minded individuals as you can to vote. Its not a game folks, the next 4 to 8 years is going to pick who decides if the laws are legal. The supreme court picks that will be made are probably going to have more of an impact on our rights than the person holding the office of president, but that person will nominates them and if confirmed, the judges will serve for life. Hold your nose if necessary, but get involved while it still might mean something.

5. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Well, they will have to try and push it as far as possible, but it will get a more energetic response than being merely booed off the podium.

The Democrats are experiencing total chaos within their ranks at the moment, and dealing with this hot potato issue could well be the final nail in the coffin.

They are merely following the marching orders of their oligarchic masters who don't feel comfortable knowing the peasants are armed to the teeth and seem to be fed up with all the globaloney which the elites are working towards to increase their own personal treasures and political standings.

"Let them eat cake".

Altoidfishfins and Yard Dart like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I want to hear what Michael Brown's mother has to say. Yeah, the mother of a thug is going to endorse Hillary. Seems fitting.

Tully Mars and Altoidfishfins like this.
  7. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

I love the term "sensible smart". They use that term a lot to impress the dumb voter I guess. Everyone should want to be seen as sensible and smart so let's agree with them. Meanwhile 19 people were stabbed to death today in Japan. Time for some "sensible smart" knife control. Ban those assault knives. Ban those assult delivery trucks. Hell, ban everything.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    Altoidfishfins and AD1 like this.
  8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

If they had their way.... the would ban us..... don't be so eager to give them the option. :lol:

9. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Its infowars but hold your nose and watch these videos

Exclusive Video: Clinton Delegate Explains how Democrats Will Ban All Guns

If your goal is an outright gun ban, you need to use terms such as “common sense gun legislation” to fool the public, a Hillary Clinton campaign delegate admitted in a recent undercover sting video released exclusively to Infowars.

“Saying you want to ban guns altogether, that’s going to piss everybody off,” the Clinton alternate delegate, Mary Bayer, told a Project Veritas reporter.

Instead, Bayer revealed, Democrats use “moderate” language when it comes to guns to obscure their true purpose, a complete elimination of the Second Amendment.

“You have to take that sort of moderate… ‘We just wanna have common sense legislation so our children are safe!’” Bayer told the reporter, adding, “You say shit like that, and then people will buy into it.”

Bayer also admitted Hillary “for sure” would support banning guns, and said the only way to actualize that goal would be to “get Democrats in office.”

The delegate’s admission is particularly concerning given the fact that Clinton campaigns on the promise of enacting “common sense approaches” to gun control if elected president in November...........

10. Yard Dart

I have a common sense approach to changing that outcome, if she gets into office.... and tries. [YD]

11. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

As someone else posted

image.

12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Extreme gun control was passed in 1934 and 1968.
    It would be more than enough gun control of they just enforced those laws.
    Their plan is to pass all these laws and not enforce them until they get total confiscation.

13. Yard Dart

[​IMG]

14. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Looks like I will hold my nose, buy some beer and watch the circus on Wednesday evening............

Oltymer likes this.
  15. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Sans the beer while sitting at my reloading bench giving one of the Dillons a workout...

3M-TA3 and svjoe like this.
  16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Dillon is MY kind of Progressive...

17. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

2X

Tully Mars likes this.
  18. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

EVERYBODY needs to see that video. They aren't just coming for scary looking guns - they are coming for ALL guns. One of the problems we have in keeping the 2A intact are the folks that just have hunting rifles and don't see why anybody needs an AR/AK/M1A/FAL etc*., so they don't think about it and vote "gimmie my free stuff" at the polls. When they realize that their guns are going to be banned as well it just might wake them up a little bit.

* Progressives intent on destroying the BoR is EXACTLY why these guns are needed by the general population.

Motomom34, Tully Mars and AD1 like this.
  19. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

[chopper][chopper][YD][YD]

3M-TA3 and AD1 like this.
  20. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I am not sure if anyone caught it last night but "for the children" is a line that was used over and over.

tacmotusn, AD1 and Tully Mars like this.
  1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. BTPost
  4. Dunerunner
  5. OldDude49
  6. oldman11
  7. Ura-Ki
  8. OldDude49
  9. OldDude49
  10. Motomom34
  11. Dunerunner
  12. T. Riley