Petition to Demand DOJ Investigation of Soros-Funded “Protests”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Nov 17, 2016.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

We have the right to gather together and protest, request redress, and air grievances etc... PEACEFULLY!

The stuff the left is pullin is over the top, violent, and expensive to what in many cases are innocent people that didn't vote the way the left wanted!

While there are a few that believe and are doing this because they believe there are too many of em are being PAID to do this crap!

So I signed the petition... link provided should you agree...

Petition to Demand DOJ Investigation of Soros-Funded "Protests" | iPatriot

BTPost likes this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Well, I guess that is one way of having a conspiracy theory validated, or more likely, consigned to the dustbin of history as being factually untrue: Not that it will stop conspiracy theorists from spruiking their Soros conspiracy theory if the DOJ debunks it; just that it will have only added the further wrinkle in the Soros funded protest conspiracy theory of the DOJ being in league with Soros....and so it goes...

3. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

The root of the problem...

4. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

And apparently some of these 'protestors' didn't even vote...so maybe they should go wreck their own residence to announce their unhappiness

Yard Dart likes this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Just declare him a subversive, arrest him and give him a four year tour of Gitmo...

God I wish sometimes the IMF actually existed!

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7