Prayers Needed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Friday I have a major medical emergency. They said everyone that turns 50 goes through this procedure but I don't believe it. My doc has fingers the size of sausages. What if I like it?! Anyhow I'll never be the same I feel. I'll report in on Saturday. If I survive. :D

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

My guy has fingers the size of fence posts,
    Bring something to bite down on at the appropriate time, Good Luck!!!

3. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Praying.

4. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Dear Jesus,

Please give us a cure for cancer and if possible, make it free and impossible for the main stream media to hide.

In Your name we pray...
    Amen

ps
    i turn 50 in less than a decade - so sooner would be better than later please.

5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

You need to get a female doctor. :) I'll just leave it at that. :cool:

6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

You folks think this is a joke!!! This is serious. I'm never going to be the same after Friday. What if I wake up and am craving a cigarette? Then what? :D

7. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Just hope he doesn't have a med student visiting and wants to the student to give you a try.. A very pretty female student..

She never even called me after...

Gator 45/70, Seepalaces and Meat like this.
  8. duane

duane Monkey+++

Our prayers are with you and hang in there.

Meat likes this.
  9. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

^Oh haha. You think jokes are funny I suppose. How would you like it if a guy hammered your butthole? Let alone a PHD. This is an outrage!!!

10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Guess you'll have to change your name to Sweet Meat and move down to SanFag town.

11. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

Youngsters! Don't fret the small stuff. By the time Y'all actually reach social security retirement age it will become obvious what the coiled endoscope mounted on the wall is for. :lol:

Cruisin Sloth and oldawg like this.
  12. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

And by the time you figure it out it begins to look like 10ft. of coiled fire hose.

13. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

It shall turn to a hole oops whole new outlook on life
    Good luck and don't forget the lube

Meat likes this.
  14. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

No food until tomorrow night. That's ok because I needed to lose 10 lbs anyway. :D

15. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

Just in case they still make you drink a gallon of instant stool remover 16 oz at a time, get a long straw. The further back in your mouth that you can get it, the easier it is to swallow. All the mix it with this and that solutions to attempt to make it palatable, trust me the straw is the best.

oldawg likes this.
  16. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Well if you start hanging out up on Capital Hill in Seattle....we will know you have turned!!!!! :lol:

Tully Mars, BTPost and Meat like this.
  17. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

^With Ed Murray. Oops. :D

Mountainman, BTPost and Yard Dart like this.
  18. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

ugh hated mine... but they said... well... went without any meds...

they said some didn't need any... thought I didn't...

and that is when I found out I have diverticulitis... damn that hurt...

been thinkin on ways to fix diverticulitis since...

19. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

*sigh*
    @melbo
    @sec_monkey

I suppose now that we have 2 members who are openly LGTBBQ it's time we considered a sub-forum for them. Their long-term survival plans and sustainability needs will be different from some of ours.

@Witch Doctor 01 - You're an over-educated dude....do you know any bio-chemists who could give us advice on how to homebrew estrogen from household materials or common plants? At 50, Meat will have major and immediate health shock problems when SHTF and (s)he runs out of boob-growing fertilizer.

It may also be wise to identify any swamps where Cattails grow as I'm psure there is a way to make tampons out of them.

@Bear Can probably give you a plan on how to smith a bra from your old and never to be used again tools...
    @kellory Could have made them cheaper for you...with clothes hangers.

Gator 45/70 and Mountainman like this.
  20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Well, another thread headed off the rails. Shall we just go ahead and sympathize with Meat's imminent temporary expansion or simply delete some posts and/or the thread?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7