PSA dagger

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by oil pan 4, Oct 24, 2020.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Not an actual picture but close enough.
    2020-10-23 21.33.06.

I was thinking about getting one if I can find one for a reasonable price, around the $300 MSRP, if that's even possible right now.
    It would be the little bit smaller more modern version of a Beretta 92fs.

Gator 45/70 and gunbunny like this.
  2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

SB21, snake6264 and HK_User like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Striking resemblance between the 2.

HK_User likes this.
  4. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

And Half the price option of threaded barrel and can sights Winner Winner

HK_User likes this.
  5. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Someday... Someday soon... Eventually...

HK_User likes this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I definitely won't be loading up any plus pee ammo for this.
    I'll start loading up some glock safe loads that are in the middle or at the starting load for that bullet weight and powder combo.

HK_User likes this.
  7. gunbunny

I mean, I've been on the "Notify me when in stock" list for the past month. They keep rolling back the launch date, saying that third party contractor parts are not up to spec. Did all the cheap Chinese knockoff parts dry up? There's still Taiwan and Korea- they make good Glock stuff.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I find it hilarious that psa is refusing a part due to quality.

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I found some glock bulge brass as the range today. Yeah definitely getting a barrel with a fully supported chamber.

That last glock post by a fan boi slash shrill seems to have been deleted. Love it, they can't defend their false idol, attempt to make fun of me then delete the post. What can I say when I'm right the other guys man hood shrinks, a lot.
    What I said still stands. A gun that cant shoot it's own reloads at least 2 or 3 times or handle a lot of lead bullets with out a vigorous cleaning with a steel brush is of no use to me.
    My application isn't always firing new shell with jacked bullets all the time so anything that can fire reloads and lead is far superior.

Why would I buy a gun that should only fire new jacketed ammo when everything I have is reloads and some of that range pickup brass that is now live ammo came from glocks.

If my reloads can blow up your gun, how is it superior?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    Homer Simpson and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

So now I have to look at my brass. I have a few hundred from the G-21 slated for the next reload session. I have fired +P .45 acp and 230 g ball with no issues.

11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Get a Wolf barrel, Threaded with real helical riffling grooves.
    You can now shoot with confidence....suppressed...real lead...no bulge in the brass...no bulge in the barrel...

Tempstar likes this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Glock bulge isn't a problem as long as 2 things:
    1 it's a really bad bulge, the slight capitol D smile isn't bulging out more than several thousands of an inch.
    2 don't reload them and shoot them in another unsupported gun. I say glocks but really it's any unsupported chamber gun.
    It looks like the newer glocks, made with in the last 10 years have supported chambers, but they still have that pointless octagonal rifling.
    I pick up a lot of 45acp that was fired in glocks, it's got the round firing pin that looks like it's in a rectangular hole with a gouge and a slight bulge, but I'm firing them in 1911 or camp carbine so it's all good. Load them to plus pee and then some no problem.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I finally encountered some glock bulge brass that couldn't be sized.
    I have sized thousands of 9mm cases, first time for unusable glock brass.
    Almost bought the $27 bulge buster, glad I didn't. Would have only really needed it a few times.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Another reason glocks suck.
    There are complaints of some glocks not being able to reliable fire rounds loaded with rifle primers.
    All the new reloaders with very limited selection of reloading supplies has tested every possible combination.
    I don't know what all the details are.
    Were the guns old, dirty, rusted?
    Primers fully seated?
    Rifle primers are definitely a little harder to seat in pistol cases, especially if the primer pocket is dirty. Chances are they weren't using new brass don't have a good priming tool and don't have advanced case cleaning. So possible.
    I have been using rifle primers in pistols in everything for years now, everything i have shoots them fine. The sten striker fired setup had trouble but a far stronger striker spring and a +15 thousands longer firing pin cured that. Now it will light off number 41 mil spec primers as if they roll caps.
    Were they regular rifle primers or number 41 mil spec primers?
    Idk. Maybe if the firing pin made a dot instead of a dash it would have worked. I think if the dash firing pin was better someone would have figured it out long before the 1980s and all guns would use it.

15. gunbunny

I have yet to see the new PSA Dagger in the wild.

SB21 likes this.
  16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

They live.

Sounds like a typical toilet flush striker fire trigger. I'm thinking I should get the home made spook version. Since I would want a threaded barrel and a trigger that doesn't break like an American standard. That's the brand of toilet I put in my rental houses.
    It's probably a great first gun but I'm looking for something a little more advanced.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

2 glocks.

18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Gsafeloads.

gunbunny and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

This is just turning into a shit post.
    Glagger.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

You can build your own glock for cheaper and better than glock can make them.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7