Question for the masses

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Oddcaliber, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Why do Democrats opposed voter ID? I've got my reasons just want to hear yours.

Asia-Off-Grid and Seepalaces like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Democrats are notorious for their free handouts, wealth distribution , as long as it's not theirs . All this does is buy them votes , from the freeloaders. And a majority of them are illegal immigrants. Using photo Id's could limit their ability to vote, or hold them liable for voting in multiple districts, which is illegal. These are just a few of my beliefs. I'm sure others will post with other reasons I would agree with as well.

3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

If you want to sell cheap junk, then, you gotta have a bunch of suckers.

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

No voter ID, no way to stop illegals, felons, jobless minorities, who are all dems from going around and voting in as many districts as they can.

5. duane

duane Monkey+++

While that is true, the limitations on voting have been a factor in past elections. I have in my lifetime been required to pass a literacy test, to pay a poll tax that when instituted was about the equivalent to a weeks pay, to show a birth certificate or proof of naturalization, and this in the Land of Live Free or Die. In Texas and much of the south, many people were just not allowed to vote and almost all American Indians were prohibited from voting until after WW2 and few actually did until the 1960,s. They could not even legally leave the reservation and freely travel until after 1924 Indian Citizenship Act.

New Hampshire also requires a picture ID or filing a form of some kind and being verified. You can however register on the day of voting and can be a student, etc, and not really a permanent resident and the democraps used that loophole in a tightly contested election to elect Hasson to the US senate and replace Ayot. All legal and aboveboard and just another gotchya..

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

You need a picture I.D. to vote down here and have to be registered first.

7. ochit

ochit Monkey+

well here everyone gets it must not be a lot of demoncrats in our midst.

8. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Picture ID here too.
    But the only reason one would think the communists are fighting voter ID is so that they can cheat - even more than they have been.

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

No voter ID.. No way to stop

The dead from voting
    Those who want to vote multiple times
    Those who want to vote in multiple States
    Those who are ineligible to vote

Therefore the results of elections will always be in dispute when the count is close.

Add to the above suppression of the vote by not counting or allowing sufficient time for the military and absentee ballots to be counted, polling place intimidation, political indoctrination at nearly every college campus and the consistent flow of propaganda from the leftist media.

10. ochit

ochit Monkey+

as absurd as it sounds neither side gives a rats ass both try to keep us at odds with each other on issues pertinent to their soap box. pandering to their base on both sides. I personally do not care if they get abortion on demand as it is left wingnuts that will be the beneficiaries of their stupidity and will be killing their own off. Don't get me wrong I abhor killing innocent babies in the womb or otherwise.

I also do not disagree with people just because their skin color differs from mine or because they have a different god or shop at a store who's policies I do not agree with. I do not want others to think they can force me into or agree with a lifestyle and conform to their ideals, not all Indians want to be cowboys not all city people want to grow a garden we all have a trait or calling that brings the whole of humanity up. Sexuality has not a one thing to do with a persons humanity> No side is right all the time and last I heard we all have rights but, one side appears to want to limit the others even to a point of limiting the right to free speech to defend their other rights. Now that is obscene to act like your a proponent of freedom and want to wield all the power of everyone else's rights, it is a matter of self delusion and insanity or demonic narcissism.
    only a totalitarian system makes one rule for all but then I have noticed that those rules never apply to the one who makes the rules. thats a bit self righteous I think.

11. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I don't get how anyone can live in our society without any ID. In AZ you can register online and get an early ballot sent to your place.It's very easy. Drop it in the mailbox.When Liberals complain about voter ID I just think they are idiots. It makes no sense.

12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No ID works in an honorable society, none is needed. There's your hint.

13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

All this is going to force the use of the chip , which conservatives believe it is the mark of the beast,
    not just because of the reducing of humanity to government property ,but the worship of mammon (money) and a Biblical warning of such an event .
    The democrats though short sighted are split over it, want the power over people worry they loose the power of the vote due to some what more positive identification.
    The illusion that government will take care of you is the democrats marching song , the secret is exactly what kind of care does this involve?
    The fact is they haven't given up on the UN agenda 21 .

Dont, Asia-Off-Grid and Oddcaliber like this.
  14. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

really? so now we follow mainstream media and post questions about a topic that is a lie, Sorry @Oddcaliber i guess i m gonna have to put you on iggy list, I cant tell if you are just waking up or are intentionally trying to stir things up with these kind of posts. we are way beyond believing the mainstream media on this site

15. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Haven't read anything aside from the OP. But, my figurin' is, iffin' ain't no ID check, they can do like they have done in past elections, vote multiple times, at multiple locations.

Kick all the illegals to the curb. No need to really put up a fence. Just put up towers, twin .50's manned in each tower, then dare 'em to cross the border. You shoot enough of them, and they will eventually get the picture - and will stay on their side.

Oh, and yes, make Voter ID's mandatory for US Citizens.

Can't say it's a lie. Enough leftists in the US want the illegals to be able to stay, without any penalties or ramifications. AND, want them to be able to collect gov'ment benefits (welfare, food stamps, gov'ment housing, etc.) fo free. Yes, fo free.

Can't say as I really agree with that line of thinkin'.

ochit and Oddcaliber like this.
  16. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Of course not. Most liberals want the gov'ment to take care of them. They don't want to be self-sufficient, providing for themselves, etc. Most of them wouldn't be interested in a site like this, at-tall.

ochit and Oddcaliber like this.
  17. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

I've been awake for quite some time,that's why I'm on such forums as this one. Have absolutely no faith in the lame stream media. All I did was ask a question.

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  18. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think @Dunerunner 's list hits all the high points:
    "The dead from voting
    Those who want to vote multiple times
    Those who want to vote in multiple States
    Those who are ineligible to vote"

I also think we should be very leery of any organization, group or individual that believes voter ID is not necessary because what it says to me is they mean to do something illegal. We have to show ID here in Idaho when we vote. I would hope most state require it unless they do not want a legal election.

Dont and Oddcaliber like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7