Regaining Our Humanity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Dec 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Anyone else disappointed in the current state of humanity? We are all guilty, some more than others. So many factors are to blame but I believe in the end, we are responsible for how we choose to treat others. I can see that folks are being brainwashed to the point that choosing a side and having complete disdain for others’ beliefs, seem to be a way of life now.

Daily I read, hear or see the divisions. Left, right, vaxxed, unvaxxed, black, white, young, old, rich, poor …..to treat fellow humans based on labels not as humans. How can that be okay with anyone? What have we become?

Where did we lose the ability of being compassionate and considerate towards others? We are all in need of adjustments. I am guilty of making blanket statements towards groups that I really do not know but have made assumptions based on stuff I have read or heard. As much as I adore my Internet friends, the internet has dissolved into a place that is killing our humanity.

We have to get it right. Our future generations depend on us. If society collapsed tomorrow would any of the current divisions matter? Would anyone be worried about political stances if the supply line no longer existed? Would it matter where one lives, how they dress or their skin color if an EMP went off?

I am not suggesting we all be milquetoast (Merriam-Websters word of the day) but I am thinking that something needs to be done. It weights heavily on me because if something is not done, this planet will be done.

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Welp, I would get the wrath if I posted what I believe has takin place, it's all there in a certain weighty tome many of us should have in our possession, so I wont mention it, but I think we all know what's happening, and history backs it up.
    Normally, I would mention certain events as sort of sign posts ahead, but there is little need for that, again, I think most already know!
    Not much has effect us, if anything, we are closer with our friends and neighbors, and have even made new friends partially because of all the shit going on out there!

3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I keep wondering if we are so far along that there is no turning back. Does humanity just crash and burn then hopefully future generations have a chance at a truly golden life?

I think the problem is that humans became too soft. Humans are animals and we are as pampered as tea-cup yorkies. I spent a few months watching the Bears @ Brooks Falls in Katmai Falls AK. I love those bears. They have very little concern other than surviving. I believe if humans had to be 100% responsible for their survival, most of the BS we are seeing would be gone.

Gator 45/70, Dunerunner and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I truly believe that's where we are, megalomaniacs plotting a massive reset where 90% of the population is killed off sure sounds awful, but it's there in the open, not even trying to hide it now! Rest assured our elite's will be among those "Chosen" to carry on for us! Russia and China are willing players in this, useful idiots at best, scheming demons at worst. Does this all follow a script, possibly, though I believe mankind has made it so instead of just letting nature take it's course! I just don't think there is any chance of a recovery, at least before the bad things happen, and really, would you want to pull back now, having to suffer under what we currently have? Not me, I don't want my son's to face that kind of future, living in chains, so I say let's rock! I'm as prepped as I'm ever gonna be, still dangerous as ever, and I'm tired of watching it all come apart, all according to some wild, far reaching Zionist plan for utopia in the darkness!

Gator 45/70, BlueDuck and Dunerunner like this.
  5. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

I very much am very disappointed. But I like many I will not change to soot others I am not willing to compromise with the unwilling to meet me halfway
    Its an all or nothing world and it sucks so I have hardened my resolve and I'm not sure this world will ever return to any semblance of honesty and integrity

Gator 45/70, Dunerunner and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

We will become sociopaths or psychopaths. The only difference being that one is spontaneous; the other is well planned.

The last war will be fought with rocks and sticks.

madmax, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Where did we lose the ability of being compassionate and considerate towards others?

When the line of lazy do-nothings stand in line and demand I pay their way for everything due to some imagined slight of times past.

After a while, you just don;t give a **** - you only worry about family.

I must be getting old....

8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I keep wishing that the World's human population would find their moral compass. I do try to treat everyone with compassion, but cautious compassion. My parent's generation saw two World Wars and a depression. That, I believe was a binding agent for them. Everyone suffered and sacrificed, and that brings people to recognize that we are all in this world of turmoil together.

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

We are in the “End Times” and the Rainbow Generation was just “Full of Crap”… Things of this world are NOT going to get better… However, as Individuals, We can do much better, every day, one day at a time… We can as individuals, make a difference, but as a Society, it will never happen, no matter what the “Peace & Love” crowd postulate, pontificate, and spread like Cow Manure on the Hay Fields…

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Like Pogo said, “I have seen the enemy and he is us.”

11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

That word sucks. :D

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

How about this one?
    092E2F5D-4A22-43D6-B1C9-C43761D3FE19.

Brokor’s response rankled me. :LOL:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    Ura-Ki, Brokor and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I love this, you nailed it.

14. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

People need to realize that we have a lot more in common with each other than we all do with the people running the show. They try and keep us divided and at each others throats because if we are fighting amongst ourselves we can’t see the bigger picture. We are being manipulated.

Dark Wolf, Gray Wolf, Ura-Ki and 5 others like this.
  15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

16. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

We have been conditioned to be selfish.
    In my day people helped one another,
    In place of that the government took over the job.
    That's where things went wrong.

17. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

What I'm actually seeing a lot of, these days, is people substituting their political ideals, for their humanity toward others.
    For instance, an old friend of mine (and no doubt, a liberal) recently told me that I should be more forgiving toward the Cuomos and Alec Baldwin, because they're "good liberal Democrats". :eek:
    Um, excuse me?? So even though these guys are, at best, SCUMBAGS......I should give them a break, simply because they follow your political ideals?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry, but that AIN'T happening!! And that goes for BOTH sides of the political spectrum....so it's not as though I'm taking sides, here! A scumbag is a scumbag, and they come in many colors (mostly red and blue.....with a large percentage of them serving in Congress!).

As for me? I try my best, to follow the Golden Rule, and treat others as I'd hope they'd treat me. With exceptions, of course....like Cuomos!! :sneaky::whistle:

18. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I figure I am about even on the Political ScumBaggery Scale… as I think Mr. Trump has an Ego, only surpassed by his Scumbaggery Index… I voted for him for one reason, and one reason only.. That was to appoint and get confirmed the three SCOTUS Judges, during his term… Other than that He is and was just another Politico, as far as I can see…. Those Judges have proven out to one of the few bright spots of his 4 year Term that has had lasting effects in my World…

3M-TA3, Ura-Ki, Cruisin Sloth and 3 others like this.
  19. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Motomom34 "I keep wondering if we are so far along that there is no turning back."

I am sorry but I believe it has gone WAY too far to turn back. Besides, even if we did all the Leftie Communists would do would use our 'compassion' against us. Hell, look at how they run over our Republican leadership that 'tries to do the moral and correct thing.' So, I am sick to death of their moral and correct, feeble, weak-knee leadership and want - no, I demand - action. The same type of action that the Leftists are so good at, regardless of the cost. And, if that means we are less compassionate or less humane - so be it.

As far as the future generation, think what will happen to them if we continue down this same path of morals and correctness and allow ourselves to be completely and utterly enslaved and the country to be completely lost. These Leftists have no morals, have no compassion and need to be fought in the same manner. The Left is committed, body and soul, right or wrong, life or death and we must face them in the same manner or lose and, while I might die, I have no intent of losing to these scumbags.

Sorry, I have no compassion nor empathy nor any feeling but disregard and disgust for these parasites that are destroying my country. Remember, they made me. I wasn't this way and tried reason, understanding and compromise. They made me. They took everything we offered, asked for more and spat in our face. They used ever dirty trick, circumvented every law, lied, cheated and stole. They made me this way...and now they can deal with it.

War is dirty, emotional, and morally confusing but make no mistake, we are in a war for our and our children's lives and liberty and there will be only one outcome. I lived in third-world countries, and I refuse to let this one become one because I lack the fortitude to do what is necessary and if that means doubting my humanity and some sleepless nights - well - that's all right with me because I will be as committed as my country's enemies, more so, and will see them in hell.

Then when my country is safe, when you are safe, and our children are safe then I will worry about my humanity.

20. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7