Remains of a corupt administration

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Dont, May 28, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

BlueDuck, Alf60, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The most interesting part of that web page was the advertisement.

[​IMG]

Perhaps it is the subliminal message included in V.D.Hanson's hatchet job on Obama. I'm surprised that Jeffry Epstein and Q Anon didn't get a mention. :rolleyes:

3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Garand69, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

He was a con-man obviously. Yeah yeah, what about Donny?

Gator 45/70, Thunder5Ranch and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Quite the compelling argument. I'll let Mexico know so they can withdraw their recent inquiry into "Fast and Furious". Pretty much absolves weaponizing Federal agencies against political enemies as well.

Garand69, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Not to be rude... just realistic. The web anyone with an opinion can say anything about every administration. The real proof will be when the sealed indictments are unsealed. There use to be a list on the US Treasury site but I can't find it at the moment

Garand69, Alf60, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If you run across that link I'd be very interested.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

toydoc, Garand69, BlueDuck and 4 others like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Then senator hillery Clinton said something to the effect of "we need to ban assault weapons to help mexico". The media fawned and cried their fake tears over it on command.
    And it turns out senator hillery Clinton aka the female version of "senator Palpatine" had at least a few opportunities to be aware of "fast and furious".
    Tell me that doesn't stink like a 6 day dead skunk in the middle of summer.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    oldawg, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

These arn't the Droids your looking for, move along now, Move along!

Not one dem will spend so much as 10 min in a court of law answering to any of this, Not one!
    Never mind Uranium 1 and all the other thousands of scams done against the American people, including thousands of deaths, megalomaniacs will never be stopped! Cankles, Obummer, Comey, et all!

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

70,000 dead from opiate overdoses in 2018 alone and no one cared.
    A large portion of that poison came from china.
    China unleashes a virus and its not a big deal and no one talks about that but it's trumps fault when people die from it?

12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Especially when the people criticizing him now criticized him for being racist or over-reacting when he began taking steps. China lied and thousands of US citizens died. When they finally got called on the carpet they accused the US for developing the virus and then releasing it in Wuhan. Blame them for those deaths. Blame the Democratic leadership for resisting Trump's measures to protect us.

13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The death toll keeps rising. Just think how much lower it would be if those dimwit democrat governors had of listened to what they were told,, that the sick and elderly were far more susceptible to this virus than younger , healthier folks ,, but no ,, those Democrat governors locked the elderly sick nursing home patients back in the nursing homes to infect , and eventually kill more of our elderly citizens. Illinois, NY , Michigan ,, and other cities did this ,, and its reported that 40 % of all Covid deaths were in nursing homes. Yes , I'm disgusted at those democrat governors as well ,, they're sitting up there in their self perceived castles ,, kings and queens of their servants and peasants ,, all the while ignoring the doctors advice and locking the infected elderly back in with the uninfected. All they had to do was put them in one of those emergency field hospitals they set up around the country. Yep ,, I'm as disgusted as you by those Democrat governors,,, just think ,, 40% ,,, killed by them Democrat governors.

Ura-Ki, HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If NY, NJ, MI, IL, CT, MA didn't send china virus positive elderly people to nursing homes we would have up to 30,000 fewer deaths.

15. HK_User

Just another power play to keep the pot boiling.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Meat like this.
  16. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Gator 45/70, oldawg, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

She won't retire till she is behind bars or in the ground. And I'm not even sure being behind bars will stop her.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  18. HK_User

You might need a wooden stake.

Gator 45/70, Cruisin Sloth and Meat like this.
  19. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Their all crooks, If they weren't before they got to DC, they are now. The folks in DC are supposed to be public servants, not overlords.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Trump is crook but at least he didn't make his money screwing over the country and selling out to our enemies. As it turns out trump, Flynn, trump jr. russia collusion was a hoax setup by the out going administration.
    I would argue trump is a far better criminal, he made billions playing and screwing people and businesses a few local real estate markets. People like obama, Clinton, biden had the full power of the United States government to abuse and they only made millions.
    Hell the Clintons even dabbled in real estate, they couldn't even do that right.

It's almost like obama, biden and Clinton were projecting their guilt onto trump.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Gator 45/70, Ganado, SB21 and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7