Remote Flying Drone with HD Camera,

Discussion in 'Technical' started by stg58, Dec 14, 2013.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

This one is a refurb and consumer grade so a bit dicey on readability along with WIFI connectivity, but the concept of reaching out and seeing what is going appeals to me.

BTW, something open sourced would be required.. Apple, Google or MS no thank you.

........................................................................................
    Parrot PF721000SE AR.Drone 2.0 Wi-Fi Quadricopter - Remote Flying Drone with HD Camera Controlled by iPod touch, iPhone, iPad & Android Devices

Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Wi-Fi Quadricopter

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey..... Moderator Site Supporter++

Nice price for some capability that may be needed... until services are lost...
    A fly flying in the field of data will not be noticed as far as I am concerned... anything that gives you an edge in the wanning moments of an event before you lost said services still could be of value... if nothing more than a glimpse of the coming storm on the edge of your AO.......
    YD

3. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

DIY Drones

RF connectivity to to your AO and battery life as the USA AF has worked is the biggest problem.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  4. Yard Dart

Great little link @stg58 . I have a helicopter that I am doing such a mod to... and hopefully before spring I can show some results on the project. Of course as @ghirt and I have discussed... we will be looking for bunnies running around in the snow. :D

stg58 likes this.
  5. Yard Dart

Agriculture the most promising market for drones | Fox News

6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Could be used to trigger avalanches by ski patrols, without risk to people. If they will fly high enough with explosives to drop.

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'll just send deadeye out to recon.

8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Personal Drone insurance rate's coming in 5...4...3...

9. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

That reminds me, I need to stock up on drone deterents........

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7