Rioters Jail Time in Texas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Sep 26, 2020.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Texas proposes severe penalties for rioters - and those who fund them: "A felony that will lead to jail time"

DALLAS, TX – The governor of Texas, Greg Abbott, has unveiled plans to promote legislation within the state that would levy harsher penalties to those that engage in riotous behaviors while blending in with protesters during demonstrations.

Governor Abbott made the announcement on September 24th, listing a string of proposals aimed directly at the antics that often transpires during the riots and unlawful assemblies that have taken place in major cities all over the nation in recent months.

“Some people participate in riots without ever being there. What they do is they aid and they abet riots with funds or organizational assistance. This will be a felony that will lead to jail time.”Texas Gov. Abbott Announces Proposals For Harsher Penalties To Those Involved In Riots

— CBS Local (@cbslocal) September 25, 2020

While speaking to members of the press, Governor Abbott set the tone of how he perceives the criminal acts that have transpired during various riots and protests:

arleigh, Gator 45/70, 3cyl and 9 others like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Bout time.

3. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Best get on it then. Plenty of shenanigans coming out of Dallas this evening and don't get me started on Austin, or as I like to call it, Portland Lite.

4. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Just declare open season on them. I like the Texas approach. Should be nation wide.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki, HK_User and 2 others like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Start with Fed charges of innsurection and treason, one is a major sentence, the other is a firing squad, I like it! Line them up against the wall, put bags over their heads and fire till you hear the ping, next!!!!!!!!
    Do that and the Dems will scatter like the roaches they are!

Gator 45/70, SB21, Alf60 and 3 others like this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Naw ,, save the time with the bag ,, take them dems ,, line'em , up ,,, mow'em down. Next ,, you'll start seeing a little more civilized society.

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What is the old car towards the end? 63 Ford Galaxy?

HK_User likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7