Riots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldman11, Jan 27, 2018.

1. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

i was just thinking since Trump has been president we have had no riots to speak of. Wonder why?

Dont, Ganado, tacmotusn and 4 others like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Because they know there is no chance they are going to get what they want.
    Unless what they want a feee ride in an ambulance followed by a stay in jail.

GOG, tacmotusn, Seepalaces and 3 others like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Because Trumps admin, doesn't play nice with all the special interests, not does he tolerate BLM and others!

tacmotusn, Seepalaces and oldman11 like this.
  4. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

He has really made the dimocrats pizz on themselves has he not. We get the fence built then we will be the way to getting our country back. Makes me fill good all over just thinking about it.

tacmotusn, Seepalaces and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

They had a few and the police started pepper spraying and arresting the leeches and parasites things kinda calmed down for the time being.

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think much of it is they know it will not do a damn bit of good to riot or even demonstrate and somebody obviously has to pay to coordinate those demos and riots but if they don't do a bit of good - why do them.

It will be interesting to see how they resolve this immigration impasse, especially since Trump is holding all the cards. I am not against allowing these Dreamers to have Green Cards or even Citizenship but I am against simply giving it to them. Why? I have gone through a paperwork Hell getting a legal Green Card for my wife and now, more so, for citizenship. Furthermore, it wasn't cheap! Also, my niece as been denied a simple Tourist visa for no other reason except she is young and pretty which makes her a flight risk...even though she is coming to see a dear uncle who was former military, work for or with the government in some regard for close to 40 years, many of them in hotspots, war zones or just plain shitholes and held the nation's highest security clearance for the majority of that time. So, yes, I got skin in this fight...

At the very least, they need to go through the same nightmare - I mean - procedures, pay for the cost of these documents and pay a substantial fine of some sort since they have not paid Federal Income taxes yet had all the benefits of our roads, schools, fire dept., police, military, FDA, etc., etc., etc.,...

7. duane

duane Monkey+++

It helps when certain unnamed people of power do not say that individuals who attack police officers or neighborhood watch personnel don't say "He could of been my son", but your mileage may vary.

8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

We call them ''Nuffin's'' down south as in I din't do nuffin

9. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

He made them trade their (free Obama) cell phones in on work boots.

Bandit99, Seepalaces and oldman11 like this.
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I fully agree with Bandit99 here, having almost the exact same experiences with the nightmare of citizenship and travel visas. I agree, let the dreamers stay, but force citizen ship the same way we have had to do it, and deport those who dont or wont! Its really simple, and this should fix this problem. Why the politicos don't agree is all stupidity at its grandest, and should be passed with out bias. They we can build the wall and enforce immigration laws, unburden ICE with the damn sanctuary cities and start going after all the illegals and the politicins that enable it! All "Visitors" must apply for a visa, and once it expires, they get sent out of country. Want to apply for citizenship, go through the entire prosess and earn it like every one else, and you had better integrate with society, or out you go, PERIOD!!!

Gator 45/70, Bandit99, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'd like to see the parents of the dreamers sent back and listed as persona non grata. It ain't the kids fault they were brought in or born here. I'm not as "sensitive" to the "issue" of breaking up families as snowflakes and certain "activists" seem to be.

12. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Ghrit,I couldn’t agree with you more. But before President Trump can do much he has to get this FBI mess under control. He has his hands full but he is the man and the only hope we have now. Trump will do what’s right you can bet your last dollar.I am more proud to be an American than I have been in a long while.

13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

ghrit has it right! Damn the parents who came here illegally, and any other family, make citizenship a requirement, or G.T.F.O. right quick and in a hurry like! I'm tired of all this, and especially those that see it as their duty to block it! THATS TREASON! We have a set of laws and processes that govern this, and DAMN the politicos that refuse to follow the G-DAMN LAW!!! Hang Um says me, make an example out of them, and maybe things will change!
    GO after the DAMN D.M.V. and stop issuing drivers licenses and voter regrestration, and remove the vote from the illegals that so many of the dems want so bad!!!!!

14. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The Nation hasn't seen a riot (mass riot) since 1992 & the Rodney King debacle. The biggest mess was in Calif and some problems in neighboring States.

I hope we never see the return of this level of rioting
    [​IMG]

riots so bad that Police resorted to a new riot control weapon:
    [​IMG]

List of incidents of civil unrest in the United States - Wikipedia
    both newish and from days gone by.....

I note that many of the more recent disturbances were driven, in part, by "social media".

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    oldman11, Zimmy, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  15. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Its only been a year just wait

16. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Reading over the list of riots I see my state of louisiana has seen it share. I guess I had forgotten about all this.Sometimes you have got to take up arms and do what you think is right.

17. jukk0u

jukk0u Monkey+++

Yep. saw YouTube vids of riot control in Portland and that's what finally started to put a damper on it there.
    Was reading a book (yep, don't just eat the pages!) and the author noted that in Weimar Germany and in Italy, the Govt's tolerance of the Brown and Black shirts emboldened them to successively stronger demonstrations ...we all know how that turned out...

18. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Ummmm....it is winter....the pussies are afraid to get cold....wait till the spring. ;)

19. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Just wait until some city decides to go all Henry Ford on the protesters, that aught to get peoples attention!

20. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@oldman11 I had not realized that. There have been many protests but the protestors have not incited violence. Protests used to include smashing windows and violence for a week or more, it is now just a few that get shut down quickly

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7