Ron Paul (not) in my local paper and I tried to complain.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blackjack, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

On the front page of my newspaper (The Terre Haute Tribune Star) today was the giant heading "Making a Choice", and then a picture of Clinton, McCain, Obama, Romney, Huckabee..... no Ron Paul. How can they do this? There are 6 republicrat candidates left, but they only show 5, continuing to ignore RP's existence. Could it be "he's not a serious contender"? No.... he kicked Giuliani's and Thompsons respective butts in just about every state so far, and they put both of their pictures in the paper plenty of times. What else could it be but they don't want people to know about him?

The piece was written by Austin Arceo, so I called the tribstar (812-231-4274 if you'd like to do it too), to speak with Mr. Arceo and find out why he would do such a thing. Of course, I couldn't speak directly with him, just his voicemail, so I left my name & number and asked him to please get back to me........ and just as expected, he didn't. So now I'm emailing him from the tribstar's page http://www.tribstar.com/contactus/local_story_353113033.html

I know I'll just be ignored, but this stuff's really got a burr in my ass.

2. FalconDance

FalconDance Neighborhood Witch

Re: Ron Paul (not) in my local paper and I tried to complain

How often do you hear his name mentioned on the news in connection with the race at all? Around here, that would be just about never.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7