Santa Tracker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tully Mars, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

It's almost time for 'ol Saint Nick to start his yearly trip so if you have small children or Grandchildren use this to track him on his way to fill your stockings!

Official NORAD Santa Tracker

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

LOL. My Boys are long past this, but they like to play along with the little ones. We have an old recording of an Air Force scramble alert we play in parts with the pilots squawking ! Too Cool, and the kiddies really dig it! We even have the story of Santa's Sleigh being powered by a Pratt and Whitney R2800!!!

Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

All our Children are Grown and Gone... however back in the Day, they all had to go down to the Radio Room, and chat with Santa, on Dads Ham Radio.... I had a Friend, in North Pole, Alaska that would spend days, talking to kids, from his Shack on Ham Radio...

4. hitchcock4

hitchcock4 Monkey++

Merry Christmas to all the Monkeys out there. Here's wishing that everyone is able to spend it with those you love.

Yard Dart, Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Santa begins his journey in 3 hr 52 min!

Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

The kids and I always watched the Santa tracker. And I am not ashamed to admit that I still watch him make his way across the globe. Somethings one never outgrows.

Tully Mars likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7