Sarah Cooper for President!!!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Aug 5, 2020.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Sarah Cooper does Donald TRump better than Donald TRump. ;)

All I can say Donald.....is keep talking...you're a lip-syncer's gold mine....it's a pity that some give him a free pass for his more incoherent drivel.

Gator 45/70 and stg58 like this.
  2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

it is one thing to bad mouth, but if you have nothing to offer better, then your just a complainer.

Alf60, oldman11 and SB21 like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

When someone can finally produce some 'facts' besides idiotic, emotional rhetoric why this President Trump is a bad president and we should hate him - well - then I might listen. So far, that hasn't happened - not even once in almost 4 years. It's sort of like the old Hitler ploy of you scream your lie long enough and loud enough that people will start believing...but that ain't happening is it? Guess this isn't the 30's...so sad...sigh...

Anyway, unless they come up with a better ruse then President Trump will take office again...and the gloves will be off this time. Furthermore, they know it.

oldman11 likes this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Chell , ol buddy ,, I appreciate you taking the time to try and help us over here with some of our political issues , and even help us decide who will be best for our economy and health issues.
    Seeing how you have gotten your country completely straightened out ,, we appreciate your time and help , and your expansive knowledge in helping us deal with these issues that we obviously cannot figure out for ourselves.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Alf60, Tully Mars and oldman11 like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Ummm every time he opens mouth at least two lies jump out...... Lies that are easily debunked. The biggest thing the President had going for him 2016 was that he was not Hillary and his 30ish % fanatical loyalist base. He still has his fanatical loyalist base in 2020. A whole lot of independents like my self that gave him the razor thin wins in swing states in 2016 will just be sitting this election out. Can't vote for A liberal piece of crap like Biden and Won't vote for a proven liar and fraud like Trump. This election is like sitting down to a turd stew dinner and the only choices are turds with corn or turds with peanuts in them. It does not matter who wins in 2020 either way America is screwed. Sad that scraping the bottom of the barrel for Presidential Candidates on both left and right is the best we can do.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    chelloveck likes this.
  6. I hope no one becomes upset about this. I am a Condoleezza Rice fan. How about a write-in campaign for her?

7. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Maybe you should write to that fella she said made that movie that set off the whole Benghazi thing.

SB21 and Tully Mars like this.
  8. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

While Trump isn't that great, he at least says he supports the second amendment. I think you should vote for him to put off the total destruction of the country for four years. The election will of course set off a great wailing and gnashing of teeth. With Biden, I imagine a shooting war when feds start confiscating guns or lead. I just don't see anything positive from the left that makes me want them as a majority in power.

Alf60 likes this.
  9. mrghostwalker

mrghostwalker Monkey+++

Susan Rice (under Obama) blamed Benghazi on a video. Condoleezza Rice worked for Bush.

Tully Mars likes this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

You sure that's a ''she'', I thought I saw one of those neck guzzlers on ''her'' ?

SB21 likes this.
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I can see Condi or McRaven as write-ins. I can't see Biden as a street sweeper, much less an occupant of the white house.

12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IMHO he will serve about 1 day or maybe a week in office before resigning and promoting his VP...

SB21, Tully Mars, Tempstar and 2 others like this.
  13. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Your right. I got my Rices mixed up.

SB21 likes this.
  14. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

She speaks Russian so I don't think she would get chosen.

chelloveck likes this.
  15. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Goodness, demonstrated competency for the role that they are to perform??? What are people thinking??? :rolleyes:

16. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, the only thing I can say to that is "if there is no one you wish to vote for, there is always someone you want to vote against." And, if Biden gets in it will make the Obama era look like child's play, a real political animal that cares only for himself and the party which is based on lie, cheat, and steal as much as possible...screw the nation.

As far as 'lying', I don't see it, never seen it. Yes, he might say exaggerations or get something wrong but outright lie? No. I have never seen him lie like a politician.

And, yeah, we're probably screwed either way (thinking this more and more) but with a Trump win, it gives the moral and legal high ground when the SHTF - that itself is so important it cannot be overlooked. Otherwise, with a Biden win and the boot comes down, and it will, we're nothing more than criminals, domestic terrorists, rebel insurgents... No, I see and understand your point and personally I would like Rand Paul but to allow Biden to win simply because we don't like Trump is a huge mistake that cannot be corrected and cannot be allowed to happen...slavery reparations, 2A rights negated...etc., etc., etc...

"scraping the bottom of the barrel"...True, the problem is the two-party system...which I do not think cannot be undone because they hold all the power. I don't like it but impossible to change IMHO.

17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

If you haven't heard Bidens lies ,, you haven't been listening. They're out there ,, he's no better than the rest of them.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Just look at the Russigate fantasy that cost the taxpayers millions. The Democrats are fanatical about the Russians. Except when selling them Uranium.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and OldDude49 like this.
  19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

WTF Ol Chap,Where did you go?

20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Short vacation, earned time off.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7