Seen a rumor of a new virus

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Dont, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Reading on another forum about a new virus a Doctor knew about. So i did a quick search and lo n behold here is one found in Kazakhstan! Right next door to China. This one is reported to be a nasty swine flue and it seems to take to infecting humans quickly.

Hate to say it but I for one am not all that surprised of hearing about a new virus. Just seems a bit too early in the season. I am speculating that we may be faced with another adventure in Bio Engineering?

New Study Expands Understanding of Influenza-associated Complications

New virus is identified in Malaysia epidemic

Flu virus with 'pandemic potential' found in China

China says it found a new virus that’s even more deadly than the coronavirus

Southeast Asia Detects Mutated Virus Strain Sweeping the World

oldawg and mysterymet like this.
  2. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

nuka bombdrop @ china that would solve a few problems .. ..

Dunerunner, mysterymet and HK_User like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

We won't know for sure until we know who won the election.

Sobospider, Brokor, 3cyl and 5 others like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah this plandemic worked so well they are going to use plandemics and threat of plandemics to get people to do or vote for what they want.

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

New virus every year?

HK_User, Cruisin Sloth and SB21 like this.
  6. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

Hmmm....I can hear the blm'ers and posi-tifas (the real fascists) 2021 battle cry being, "Shut up and put on that mask!"

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Not to new they were talking about it at least three or four months ago.... So shut up and put your mask on hahaha

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

At least every election year.

3cyl, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

This is 100% correct!

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

hmmm... more pestilence... ???

mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Just a thought. What if covid19 was a bluff, to have people think it was over reaction to a simple bug. Then when everyone is tired of compliance, the 2nd wave is a true killer and no one takes it seriously until it's too late. Just a thought.

crowdaddy, BenP, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  12. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

If I were the one pulling the strings on this field of battle that is exactly what I would do........

BenP, Gator 45/70 and Dont like this.
  13. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Lets HOPE NOT @Thunder5Ranch , I know we have Dark Forces all around the world , but lets hope we have Good that outs the darker ones.

Sloth

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  14. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I went to do some business today and the people talked to me on my phone and handed me stuff through a door mail opening while wearing gloves and a mask. I had to sign something and they told me to keep the pen. It's funny how Trump and Bill Gates are pushing a vaccine and polls show that nobody really wants it. I figure the virus will about disappear as the vaccine comes out. Or if Biden becomes President. I keep trying to live like a somewhat normal person without a mask and I think that fear will be used against us for a while.

15. Dont

Use of fear as a motivating factor in directing the flock has been a very effective tool used by the opposition for hundreds of years. WAR! PESTILENCES! FAMINE! And "we are the only people that can save you, so you must look to us and listen only to us. Those others will kill you." Lie's... Do not fall for the propaganda.

There are those that want us dead. "They" have told us that.

When Hitler needed to reduce the outlay of public funds, he utilized Eugenics to thin out those that did not contribute to it. He started with the mental and the geriatric institutions by letting those that contracted an infection to die from that infection. No treatment. Natural death. Cuomo and the nursing home patients?

Then he took those in the penal system and put them to work on public works programs. However, they never received the amounts of calories the physical labor required and once they reached that point they no longer could work, they starved them death. This was another handy way to deal with those, no longer needed "useful idiots" that worked to get him elected to office.

War has been used. Think eastern Europe and that blood bath.

Famine has been used as a way to get rid of a pesky ethnic group. Irish and the potato famine. Ever notice that the other countries making up England did not have a death rate as did the Irish during the same time period? Lithuanians under Stalin. Again, American natives.

Infectious diseases is an oldie, and with the use of modern bio-science it can be tweaked up a bit, to be a goody.

They want us dead! Just not themselves.

16. Dont

Side effects for the vaccine being developed by Astra Zenaca. Seems a bit sensational to me, however could they have inadvertently developed the atheist dream drug or it is a psychological side effect to the vaccine? 2020 has been an odd and crazy year.

AstraZeneca revealed details of its large coronavirus vaccine trials on Saturday, the third in a wave of rare disclosures by drug companies under pressure to be more transparent about how they are testing products that are the world’s best hope for ending the pandemic.

The release comes after a second vaccine test volunteer "Developed neurological problems." According to sources who claim to be familiar with the vaccine trials, the second volunteer suddenly started saying "They've killed God; I can't feel God anymore - my Soul is dead" after the vaccine.

"They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead" AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after Second Volunteer "Develops Neurological problems"

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

FWIW, yes I had the Flue shot for oldsters yesterday.
    Right Shoulder painful from Rotator cuff.
    Left shoulder tender from flu shot.
    Groin hurting from Bi lateral Hernia op to come.
    I'm a 3 point winner!!!

18. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Google. Enter search term:

viral interference + vaccines

Gator 45/70 and Dont like this.
  19. Cruisin Sloth

Gator 45/70 and Brokor like this.
  20. Cruisin Sloth

Gator 45/70 likes this.