Serious Question For The Admins and Moderators

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by 3M-TA3, Sep 17, 2021.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

OK, which one of you is which?
    upload_2021-9-17_16-26-20.

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I can make a few guesses as to who is who!

3M-TA3 likes this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Is Chelloveck the one laid out in the middle ???

[LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO]
    Sorry ole chap ,, just kidding ya ,,,:D:D

duane, Yard Dart and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Every family has an old maid aunt. Problem is that like it or not, they are also the ones who are the most honorable and say things that need to be said. While I can not say I agree with a lot of what he believes about in religion etc, I would be proud to have him beside me in a fight. Some of his posts have been among the most thought provoking on the forum. His post on earth bag root cellars is a good example, smooth talk, good presentation, and a very plausible design on the face of it. Just not considered possible on an engineering basis. It failed, like the selection of Obama for president, and I for one try to learn from others mistakes. The lesson to be learned, be sceptical about things that look to good.

Chelloveck is an active member of this forum, reads and does not lurk, makes pithy comments that while they may sting, often show a deep study of the many things he knows. He is the moderators nightmare, a goat in a flock of sheep, and some of his actions, while they may well be correct, disturb us God fearing sheep in the flock. I hope that as a group our hides are tough enough to stand the thoughts of those who follow the road to prepping and understand that some people take different approaches to that journey. Don't be a member of the Donner wagon train and still be used as an example of bad choices 150 + years later.

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Naw. it's me. It's from when I finally got to the Clubhouse and found out that @Yard Dart drank all the beer.

Yard Dart, SB21, duane and 1 other person like this.
  6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I wholeheartedly agree with you ,,, Chello will definitely give us a different perspective on some things ,, and I appreciate that ,, I don't mind different perspectives ,, they are needed for educated decisions.
    But as I said ,, I was honestly just kidding the fella,,, I figured his skin was thick enough he could take a little ribbing ,,, if not ,, my sincere apologies goes out to him .

7. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

...i always miss the good stuff...hissyfit

Gray Wolf, Yard Dart and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7