Shadowgate?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Big Ron, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I haven't watched it yet , but will ,, but I also saw a video this morning that the girl that did all of the investigating and made that video was arrested this morning, and I think indicted by a grand jury. She may have pissed off some big people.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Arrested and a Grand Jury indictment the same day? That's pretty freaking unusual.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Chances are that the arrest warrant was issued as a result of a Grand Jury investigation.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I could have misquoted,, but the 3 1/2 minute video was posted on the tube this morning.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Meh, If conspiracy theories are "interesting stuff", then I guess there'll be a number of folks in this place who'll find it fascinating. After viewing 1 minute of the linked clip it became evident that the thread would be better placed in the Tinfoil Hat Lounge in the company of "The World Government Summit" ‘The World Government Summit’, "Jade Helm 15" Jade Helm 15 and "We Can Keep The Conspiracy Theory Talk Here" We can keep the Conspiracy theory talk here et al.

Thank You for bringing me back to my own modest contributions to the Tin Foil Hat Lounge Demonic New World Order Fidget Spinners...but it's an ok way of explaining the Christian triune god ;)

7. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Video removed.

8. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

9. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Thank you Sir ! AD1
    Sloth

10. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

It really is a must see video. I wish it weren’t true, but it does make sense out of a lot of things

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I watched it earlier this evening but it has already been removed. It is a "must see"

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7