Situation Update, August 24th, 2021 - Governments unleash TOTAL WAR against the human population wit

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by fl4848, Aug 26, 2021.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

duane and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Karens have taken over our nation.

techsar and duane like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

This vaccine and their demand we get it still isn't passing the logic test with me. I am NOT an anti-vaccine person; however, I do not want to take something that is so new and untried. I have every intent of taking it down the road in 18-24 months, not before. I don't believe it was tested well enough and the fact that the companies producing it have no liability makes me nervous so I will take my chances and wait.

Frankly, it is so weird how determined they are to ensure everyone gets it that it forces one to suspect other devious reasons besides health. I know those that think it is a means to depopulate the planet either from the vaccine itself or kill off those who don't have the vaccine with some other strain of the virus which probably makes more sense as then government can gain creditability and trust because they tried so hard to get everyone vaccinated. There are many more theories about what is really going on but one thing is certain - we will never know the truth.

As for me, no. I will get it when I am ready and I think it is safe to do so. And, if that doesn't satisfy them - well - they can suck eggs or come get me which they might anyway.

One last thing, it was one thing not to trust one's government since most believe it's such a mess of incompetence that they cannot find their backside with both hands; however, to truly believe that your government would plan to kill you - well - I ask you, isn't that the end of the line? The fact that we could possibly consider such a thing tells me we have come to the end.

4. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

What I find amusing is that most of the ones getting sick today have been vaxxed. Hmmmmm

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

F53704BC-E4FB-4246-92F5-4F898780C248.

chelloveck and 3M-TA3 like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Note that it doesn't say WHY these folks are in the hospital in the first place!
    How many were admitted solely due to the covid, vs how many are there for other reasons and just happen to have the rona antibodies?

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

BT is hoping he got the correct VAX , and didn't make a bad derision !!

He's not the only one !!
    S

8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Hospitals around the world are testing anyone who comes in for any reason and if positive they are counted as a Covid case. And anyone who dies within 14 days of taking a vaccine shot is listed as "non-vaccinated".
    It's all smoke and mirrors.
    "Cases" are meaningless. The PCR test is wholly unreliable amd presents numerous false positives. And BTW can be easily manipulated to give more or less positive results. The inventor of the PRC is on record stating that it was never intended to indicate infection and that it is totally worthless. Even the CDC has announced that it is unreliable and is to be discontinued by year end. So these number games mean absolutely nothing.
    I'd have to find the link to the article but there are numerous sources citing the CDC protocol to use 40 to 45 cycles for the PCR test for unvaccinated people, thus guaranteeing more positives and a 25 cycle threshold for the vaxxed thus showing fewer positives.
    Smoke and mirrors.

The most vaxxed countries in the world are having the most hospitalizations and deaths where the lowest vaxxed have the least. It's not rocket science.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

People are still being difficult to persuade to the use of alternatives from the vaccines,
    I am afraid these will be lost along with those that eagerly take the jab.
    Much as I try to share my story and evidence for the use of Ivermectin, fear dominates.

STANGF150, Minuteman and mysterymet like this.
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

8e7279bc56e5bce5.

STANGF150, Bandit99 and Minuteman like this.
  11. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

STANGF150 and Bandit99 like this.
  12. Minuteman

Just an aside, foreign countries write dates day first them month. So this was from 05- August. Reports came out just this week that the number has risen to 97%.

13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

No. I have come to the end. I truly believe our government would indeed kill me or you for whatever reason is beneficial to them. The fact that I can believe this convinces me we have indeed reached the end of the road. I have made my decision, a decision of my free will and I will not reverse it nor bend my knee seeking some exemption and by doing so recognize their right, their authority for such an unjust and unlawful dictate. I am in the right. They are in the wrong. They may indeed kill me but they will not make me accept their authority in this matter because they have none. "There is only one truth." - Lara Logan

RJFab, STANGF150 and Hillbilly549 like this.
  14. Sobospider

Sobospider Monkey

BT, notice that your chart does not specify numbers for the UNvaccinated, only "not fully vaccinated", which actually implies partial vacation, at this point a single dose or an aging double dose. At what point will the triple vaxxers turn on the double vaxxers? What will the end game solution even be? Bi-yearly boosters? At some point the risk vs. reward balance is going to tip the other way. There are worrying similarities to the AZT situation (which was also a Fauci brainchild) will one or two shots kill you? Probably not unless the COVID was going to kill you anyway, but repeatedly dosing with the mRNA had terrifying animal test results. And now they are reporting that the vaccine need to be tailored to "help" specific minority gene profiles! I'm not against scientific experimentation but this current vaccine push and the threat of mandatory compliance should not even be a consideration in a free world.

STANGF150 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  15. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Es falso que la mayoría de hospitalizados en estado crítico en Australia e Israel son vacunados – Bolivia Verifica

The data relating to Australia (low numbers of vaccinated hospitalised/ICU etc) would accord with the figures my friends working in hospitals are telling me.

It is false that the majority of critically hospitalized patients in Australia and Israel are vaccinated
    August 20, 202102683

The wrong conclusion is drawn from videos manipulated or taken out of context

[​IMG]
    Capture of the false publication circulating.
    In social networks and different web pages circulate data where it is indicated that in Australia and Israel of the 95 to the 99% of hospitalized patients are “Vaccinated”. This version is false.

In Israel
    A user of Twitter published the 5 Of August the following: “The 95% of severe patients are vaccinated. The 85-90% of hospitalizations are in fully vaccinated people. We are opening more and more COVID rooms. Vaccine effectiveness is declining, Fading”.

The user attributes the data to Dr. Kobi Haviv who is director of the Herzoq hospital in Israel.

[​IMG]
    Capture of the Twitter account that disseminates this data.
    The content was replicated by different media and web pages such as Tradition Life, Trikooba, Radio Revolution and other less well-known.

An Israeli study published on 28 July 2021 by the magazine New England Journal of Medicine reveals that the incidence of COVID-19 infection of those fully vaccinated is “very low”.

between 11.453 fully vaccinated health workers, 1.497 (13,1%) underwent PCR tests during the study period. Workers tested, were detected 39 innovative cases. more than 38 people were tested for every positive case that was detected, for a positivity of the 2,6%. Therefore, this percentage was much lower than the test positivity rate in Israel at the time, since the relationship between the positive results and the large number of tests administered in our study was much lower than that of the national population", says part of the results obtained in the research.

The page United by Israel, based on information from the Ministry of Health of that country, published that up to the 17 of August 7.800 Israelis tested positive for COVID and even the 19 August recorded 961 Hospitalized, 578 in serious condition and 104 with fans.

The data suggest that even if there are infections among fully vaccinated Israelis, these are less severe than among those who have not received any injections.

A sample of the 16 August 2021 reflects the following data:

• 154,7 severely ill patients in Israel were not vaccinated.

• 48,4 severely ill patients were only partially vaccinated.

• and 19,8 seriously ill patients were fully vaccinated.

About the interview submitted as evidence, where he mentions Dr. Kobi Haviv as director of the Herzoq hospital in Jerusalem, Israel, it is taken out of context and only shows a part of it.

the interview was made by local station Channel 13 about a new wave of disease in Israel.

Dr. Haviv said that the 90% of the patients seen at Herzog had already been vaccinated and that the effectiveness of the vaccine is decreasing. An interruption in the doctor's speech can be noted in the video posted on Twitter and shared by accounts in different countries.

While the Twitter post uses figures presented by the doctor in the interview, it does not take into account that the hospital unit where he works serves elderly people, the most vaccinated age group in that country, thus increasing the number of immunized persons served.

The publication also does not mention Kobi Haviv's sayings in other interviews, one of them on the same channel, where he advocates vaccination, highlights the importance of the vaccine in protecting people in more severe cases and even advises the application of the third dose.

[​IMG]
    Both herzog hospital and its director, Kobi Haviv (photo), publicly supported vaccination campaigns, contrary to what the Twitter post indicates. image: Herzog Hospital.
    The Pan American Health Organization and the World Health Organization Ensure than vaccines against COVID – 19 are effective, but none prevents the 100% contagion.

In Australia

The misinformation circulating about Australia is based on a video that was cut from a press conference of the 25 July by Jeremy McAnulty, responsible for health of the New Wales region.

The authority stated that 141 people were hospitalized with COVID-19 and 43 of them in intensive care. "All but one are vaccinated. A person had just received a dose of vaccine.".

This statement is used by anti-vaccine movements, although the video is cut. Minutes after those words, a journalist asked the authority to clarify the data referred to, to which he responded: "I think I was wrong before. Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated. The remaining person has only one dose".

chelloveck likes this.
  16. Minuteman

The saying goes " There are 3 kinds of lies. Lies,damned lies, and statistics. Numbers can be manipulated a myriad of ways.
    Talking to real people and getting thier take is eye opening. I have relatives in the medical field that tell me the majority of thier patients with Covid are fully vaccinated.
    My son in law just starting working for the Sheriffs dept at the county jail. Some of the inmates came down with Covid. It swept through the guards. Now there are only 3 left and having to work double shifts. The 3 are all newer hires who have not taken the jab. All the ones out sick are the ones who were vaccinated.

Hillbilly549 and OldDude49 like this.
  17. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Coroner Confirms COVID Vaccine at Fault for News Presenter's Death

Forty-four-year-old BBC Radio Newcastle host Lisa Shaw trusted science enough to get her first dose of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID vaccine in late April.

Headaches started shortly afterward.

In late May, she was dead.

What was the cause of her death? Can we blame the vaccine?

According to BBC, Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks says we can.

Coroner Confirms COVID Vaccine Complications Were Behind BBC News Presenter's Death

Minuteman likes this.
  18. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7