SO where is all of the Ground and Air Hardware going?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Thunder5Ranch, May 27, 2022.

1. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Not unusual to see drop decks and flatbeds here and there with Army ground vehicles moving up and down the interstate. Not rare to see rail moving them. What is rare is to see convoys of 30-40 trucks at a time and entire trains loaded with AV and Main Battle Tanks. Even more rare to see flights of 15-25 Blackhawks and Apaches with a dozen heavy lifters with sling loads of Hummers and LAPCs. The flights are the most interesting as until 2 weeks ago I had never seen a blackhawk or apache in our skies..... let alone sling loads. Everything is heading the direction of Memphis where I Assume it will continue down to the gulf via I55 or head to Little ROck and go the I30 route to TX or continue on I40 West.

Just curious if anyone else is seeing odd mil equipment movements or has any insight in where what I am seeing is coming from or where it is heading to......

Seepalaces, SB21, duane and 3 others like this.
  2. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

.. .. yer imaginin tings .. .. we aint seen nuffin .. .. [winkthumb] [winkthumb]

[seeno][seeno][hearno][hearno][sayno][sayno]

3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Ifin I t'was a hazzard a guess,, I would say its likely a "Plan Yellow" training exercise, sort of the military way of gaming out future conflicts with certain established enemies! It's kind of a big deal as it lays out the various command elements in realistic settings and then games out the expected conflict(s) they might expect! Afterward, they publish a "book" to stick on the shelf should that plan ever need to be put in place, they have it all pre set and ready to put in play! Pay attention to what the other branches are doing, especially the Navy, that will tell you all you need to know, you can kinda plot their tracks using Shipspotter, but that's only iffin they are playing to the world stage, fi they want to be stealthy, fudgettaboutit!

4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

The way I understand it, we're shipping new gear to places like Poland and training their military on the new systems. They send their old artillery to Ukraine. Since there are folks there already familiar with the older stuff they can move right into battle.

Gator 45/70, 3cyl, duane and 3 others like this.
  5. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Has been a LONG time since I had seen sling loads under what look like Super Stallions. Did not even know there were any SS still in service.

6. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Yep. Something's going on for sure. I live in Mass and I saw a very fast military plane flying very low in the sky today.

Mike Adams has had a couple people on his show saying there's talk of a Chinese invasion of California. They might also come down from Canada and up from Mexico. There's also implanted sleeper cell communities in every state. And all the people crossing the border from Mexico.... they ain't Mexicans.

7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

It wouldn't surprise me if Bedumb wasn't sending it all to the scrap yard .

8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"Mike Adams has had a couple people on his show saying there's talk of a Chinese invasion of California."
    Oh, thank the Lord! We're saved! FINALLY we're rid of California and all of its nutcases in one swoop! Hell, it's a great deal just to get rid of Pelosi and Feinstein! My guess is China will be wanting to give it back within 90-days so we should hold out for at least a 99-year lease for Hong Kong and maybe Shanghai too and get a better Trade deal as we'll have some serious bargaining power. :)

9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Barnes ANG base.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Jesus….. yes quick it’s the Chinese !!!!! FFS

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Why would the Chinese want to take California?
    That's the best weapon they have against the other 49 states.

12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

A staging point . Piglosi probably has a rental agreement for her house to Xi jenpeng .

Gator 45/70 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  13. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

kinda hope it happens, then we can turn California, Oregon and Washington into free-fire zones and kill everything! That would settle a lot of problems! Let everything get good and dry with the winds just right, then burn everything from Mexico to Canada!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Maybe Brandon is planning to have that big military parade that Trump wanted to have, but couldn't!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

China is already communist. You think that will bother them?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

.. .. yer right .. ..

.. .. da thing about kommunist regimes is when dey take over a foreign country dey tend ta execute da local kommunists .. .. cuz da useful idzits aint useful no moar .. ..

17. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

China's communism is Commie Light compared to Kalifornia.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7