Something Wrong With Your Eyes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

[​IMG]

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Egads! Seacowboys, that's such an easy puzzle to solve! The number in the fuscia pink circle is #45...except that it is invisible to MAGA zombies. ;)

It probably explains 1/06. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

:LOL: Oh Chell you never let a chance to poke at trumpers pass you by. Somethings never change.
    But I think your parties message is supposed to be peace & healing. ;)

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Can't see the mumbling bungler for the Donald living rent free in his brain.

5. chelloveck

Goodness, 3M, plenty seem to have Bill, Barak and Hilarity still living rent free in what passes for their brainz...Grifter-in-Chief #.45 has plenty of time to line his pockets from MAGA zombie donors before he has to pi$$ or get off the pot for 2024...He'll certainly want to keep that revenue stream rolling for as long as possible.

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well ,, if the MAGA zombies contribute to the Donald for 2022 , or 2024 ,, it'll be voluntary,, unlike what that the democraps will do to gain their money .
    But ,, while you're here spoutin' off ,, I'll ask you again ,, since you didn't answer last time ,,,, How are we ,, the American people benefitting from this administration ?? How is the world benefitting from this administration ?? And how do you expect you and your country to benefit from this administration ??? Just curious here ,, in case I've missed something.

Altoidfishfins likes this.
  7. chelloveck

I don't know why you, or anyone else here would expect me to sing the praises of the coconut shy targets that they are hurling their spitballs at, simply because I throw custard pies at different coconut shy targets to them, that that my critics ignore, or get triggered by when their sacred cows are being desecrated by ridicule or harsh criticism.

I do not feel obliged to be any administration's defender or carny barker, at the behest of some doofus who has no genuine interest in the project other than to metaphorically kick down any sandcastle I may attempt to build.

There are enough folk here to vent their gall bladder at Biden and the rest of the Democratic Party side of politics, (and not a few RINOS too) that any donation of bile on my part would not make much noticeable difference...I'll save my bile for deserving targets that are generally being neglected by the rest of the herd. :p

8. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Weird that the old saying is now completely reversed. Mom used to say if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. Seems nowadays people only bitch and complain.

9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think you missed @SB21 's point. It's not that he wanted to know why you didn't criticize the Mumbling Bungler but rather from your Australian perspective what are the positives of the Biden Admin and it's policies for Australia and perhaps other countries? I definitely see a lot of positives for China and Russia, but what about everyone else?

Altoidfishfins and SB21 like this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Thank you Sir ,, that was my honest question ,,, I just wanted to see what the other side is seeing,, other side as in Democrat, and other side of the world. I already know Chell's opinions of Trump ,, I'm not trying to argue that point ,, I just truly want to know someone's perspective on the question,,,, " how are we benefitting " ,, I wasn't asking for a debate ,, or an opinion to argue about ,,, just an opinion. Chello isn't the only one that hasn't answered that question. But it does bring on another question ,,, " Just how far are you willing to let 1 political party turn the world into a complete disastrous downward spiral ,, just because of their hatred of Trump ?? ".
    I never declared Trump was a Saint, or a Messiah,, I just felt he was better for us , than the Hildabeast . And now I truly believe he would be better for the world than Obedumb is .
    Thanks again Mr 3M .

11. chelloveck

I think American diplomatic and strategic military policies vis-a-vis Australia haven't changed appreciably in the 70 or so years since the Second World War...I don't expect that it will change appreciably under the present or foreseeable future American Administrations either. Unless Australian governments grow a spine and not constantly keep looking over their collective shoulders at the possible ramifications of Australia's foreign policy and strategic decisions regards America. Australia will continue to dutifully play its part in the ANZUS alliance until such time as America decides to withdraw from the alliance or thow us under the bus in favour of its own strategic interests, as Great Britain did to the Czechs in 1938. DJT clearly wasn't much in favour of supporting the NATO alliance: I'd be surprised that he knew that the ANZUS alliance even existed at all, else he'd have attempted to tweetstorm ANZUS out of existence also. :rolleyes: [sarc1]

Australia needs to be self reliant with regards to its own security...It can no more rely on America now than it could rely on Britain during WW2 when Japanese military forces thrust into Southeast Asia and the Pacific Ocean. America's lack of enthusiam in participating in the peace keeping mission with Australia in East Timor is evidence that Australia cannot necessarily rely on America's support...that said Australia will probably continue to provide the necessary window dressing for American military adventures for the foreseeable future, when a 'coalition of the willing' is being recruited. Australia will fare no better nor worse off under Biden than it did under TRumpelthinskin, is my assessment.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    SB21 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Now , was that so hard ?? I can understand your sentiments there ,, I can't deny that America has made some stupid moves concerning some of our allies in the past ,, and present. I think the NATO deal was more or less to get everyone else to pay their fair share ,, instead of us picking up that tab . That's just my thoughts on it. I don't agree with the way our government has handled plenty of things past or present ,,, policy wise , militarily,, and economically . But , those boneheads aren't asking us ,, they're on their own agendas ,, and we suffer from them ,, just as you do . But ,, I believe the world is in a far worse place now ,, than we were under Trump ,, everyone knew Trump would respond to threats and terroristic actions ,, this administration seems to not care , and let's them get away with,, and supplies them with more equipment and ammunition to wreak their havoc across the globe.
    To quote someone else here ,,, " it's a huge shit sandwich,, and we're all gonna have to take a bite "
    Good luck to ya down there ,,

13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

America should instead of voting for a president, should instead try divorce for a little bit. You know, she can live in DC and we can try a new spouse in say the governors house. And if we don't like the governor, we can recall and try again. Kinda like dating. If shit don't work. Move on. Granted that's full of pitfalls as well but it's easier to control the new one if they are only a couple hundred miles away and live in the same state as you. Also, you can keep tabs on their activities.

14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Here's an idea ,,, make our politicians work under the same terms as my state does ,, we're a " right to work state " ,,, if you're inept , lazy, worthless , a non producer ,, you're fired ,,, on the spot .

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7