St. Lewis Couple’s wife's pistol was inoperative the whole time...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by BTPost, Jul 22, 2020.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It turns out that her Pistol was assembled incorrectly, so as to make it total inoperative, and incapable of firing... Yet the Circuit Attorney still made Court Representations, that it was fully functional in the Charging Document, charging her with a Felony... The weapon was confiscated from her home under. Search Warrant as was her husbands AR15... They are both Attorneys, and the pistol in question, was purposely assembled incorrectly, by them when it was an exhibit, in a Court Case they were trying.. The Firing Pin Spring was inserted before, instead of after, the Firing Pin, and the Firing Pin was inserted backwards... This was to comply with Court Ordered Guidelines for Firearm Physical Evidence, in that case... The Circuit Attorney was advised of these facts, by the Forensic Lab, and the Lab Tech was told to reassemble the firearm correctly, and Test Fire the weapon, which they did. The complete forensic examination was photographed AND DOCUMENTED by the Lab, including pictures showing the incorrectly assembled Firing Pin mechanism...

Do you think the Circuit Attorney really “Screwed the Pooch” on this bit of evidence... If it were me and I was in her shoes, I would be making a Formal Complaint to the Bar Association, looking to disBar the Circuit Attorney, at a very minimum...

2. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Inoperative or not, brandishing is threatening. To that extent, if that idiot prosecutor isn't stomped down, it will make no difference if it could have fired or not. Either way, that case should never have been contemplated.

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

DisBarred and removed from her position without benefits. The Prosecuting Attorney acted illegally and without cause. IMO

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  4. jodirumph

jodirumph Monkey

The legal system is not what it should be. It is a sad state of affairs. Yes he should be disbarred and maybe it will teach a few other knuckleheads to think before they act.

5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Ive seen people prosecuted and jailed while using a toy gun in a robbery.

If I (the robbee) thinks the robber is using a deadly weapon and they fear for their life - real or not don't matter. You're going to jail...if you don't get shot that is....

I still stand by my earlier statement - 'leave the piece in the holster until you are forced to use it.'

This ain't Dodge City and these folks are not Marshall Dillion...

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  6. BTPost

The issue is: for the crime she is accused of, there MUST be a representation that the firearm is capable of firing a shot... This is a requirement of the crime, in the State Statute... and the facts do NOT support this representation to the Court for the charge... and she did make that representation to the Court, knowing that it was NOT TRUE.. That is what is called Prosecutorial Misconduct, and Perjury to knowingly make False Representations to a Court of Law... Judges take such things VERY SERIOUSLY... Many times the judge will refer such conduct directly to th e Bar...

7. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

8. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Just saying State law and City/County laws are different I had read that they are in violation of City law??????????

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Does missouri have a state preemption law saying cities can’t make gun laws that are more strict that state laws. I know some states do.

10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

thinkin the thing seems to be she point a weapon at another human being... ???

11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Maybe Karen thought this was a weapon pointed at her?

stlouis.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  12. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The McCloskys need to file a civil suit seeking damages in the millions.

13. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

City attorney is now guilty of evidence tampering. She got to go!

sec_monkey and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

should you ever find yourself in a similar situation might I suggest call 911 first or as it happens... start a paper trial right away...

and if you can record it all on some sort of video? but follow the local laws as best you can...

could make the difference in court... also... pointing a firearm at people is considered a death threat in many localities...

maybe keep these things in mind?

USCCA https://training.usconcealedcarry.com/

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

What is the protestor pointing at her?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. sec_monkey

lets git sumthin straight, they isnt protestors they is domestic terrorists**** or dang near

just sayn

to be more precise a portion of em is domestic terrorists, there are reports some of em in that group wuz armed and they wuz tresspassing on private property plus breakin stuff n things on private property

under the castle doctrine in several states yer permitted to use deadly force to protect yer property as well as defend yerself [ check yer state laws to make sure ]

how would ya feel if an angry mob with [YD] came onto yer property and started breakin stuff and hurling threats at ya?

some of the pics plus other media floating around is misleadin to say the least [ deceptive camera angles deceptive editing and so on ]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  17. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Firstly, the rioters Broke down the iron gate and invaded the couples private property!
    The couple were standing their ground defending themselves from obvious potential harm, the rioters knew full well that this was private property and were knowingly trespassing with intent to harm. How can anyone blame this couple from being in genuine fear, and for assuming the worst and grabbing their guns to ether prevent further intrusion or lay them out in a pile! As far as I can tell, this couple is well with in their rights, as well as the states laws, so, why are they going after these folks? ( we know full well why, to fleece them for lots and lots of money) and because they are white affluent's

18. sec_monkey

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. BTPost

That is the point that the State Attorney General is making, in his Brief, to the Court... . That under the State’s Castile Doctrine Statute this couple was confronted by Rioters, who had First, broken onto their Private Property, and vandalized the Iron Gate across the Entrance from Public Property... Two, had shouted and created a Disturbance, and then threatened to further destroy Private Property, when told that they were “Trespassing on Private Property, and then threatened Bodily Harm, on anyone who opposed them... They choose to arm themselves, defend their Statutory Private Property Rights, and defend their God Given Right of Self-Defense, should the Rioters have decided to carry out the “Treats they had made”... When confronted by Person’s unknown to you, are confronted on your Private Property, with threats of continued Property Destruction, and Bodily Harm, if you chose to interfere, a person has every Right to take a stand, under the State Statute, and defend themselves, and their Property, with Lethal Force if necessary...

20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm guessing a selfie stick with a muzzle break ?

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7