Strzok and Page texts (Blood Pressure Warning)

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by hot diggity, Jul 15, 2018.

1. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Since snippets of this are dominating the news lately, I went looking for details.

Here's the text of the text messages, day by day so you can read along.
    Read FBI's Strzok, Page texts about Trump
    ...and here are actors reading the texts. (Very long, but enlightening.)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

"Romanians, worse than gypsies, as crooked as Russians and entitled as Italians".

"This election is like watching a train wreck over and over"

"I just walked into a southern Virginia walmart and could smell the trump support"

Jesus they even think Chelsea Clinton is entitled.

"I should have started drinking earlier today"
    Amen

This could be a TV show.

Why am I not in the fbi.

ochit likes this.
  3. hot diggity

08/26/2016
    Strzok – Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support…

oldman11 and ochit like this.
  4. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

Puts me in a mind of a thirteen turn knot like the one my grandfather taught me long ago. Although in truth - that's too good for them. Six feet of used bailing twine and a low hanging tree branch will do.
    And make sure someone reads them a detailed description of the physiological processes involved.

5. hot diggity

oldman11, Gator 45/70 and Tully Mars like this.
  6. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

6-8 turns (or coils) is typical and sufficient for the purpose. 13 is (obviously) considered unlucky and is supposed to bode ill for the accused but in reality is incredibly unwieldy. A 13 turn/coil knot is over twice as long as a 6 turn/coil knot and becomes difficult to manage or work with.

No, I've never been executioner (for anything much less via noose) but I have tied the knot many times and beyond a certain point it's just overkill (ha...see what I did there?). I have also found that if you want the knot to be adjustable, which is critical to correct fitting to break the neck as opposed to strangling, a longer knot is much tighter and more difficult to slide.

Typing on the phone so please forgive any typos. And thinking about it, this only scratches the surface of the otherwise useless crap I know...

7. ochit

ochit Monkey+

A shovel - the all purpose tool whack them in the back of head and pat down the pile where their taking a dirt nap.

I do not say this lightly, what these 2 attempted to do is overthrow a government to set up a regime with them as the strong arm. Anyone that does not think they would not be kicking in doors and doing summary executions and sending thousands to camps are not using their good judgement. If Lois Lerner's abuse of power while she worked at the IRS did not send chills down anyone's back they are dead from the neck up.

These same people that are railing about children in cages would be laughing while you Trump lovers and your children were being herded into a camp. They want new blood the black voter is waking up and seeing that their lives are not changing their neighborhoods are not better off and never see their representatives again until the next election Being part Indian ask anyone of us if we trust in contracts treaties or promises from politicians because the first thing they do is disarm you then send you to a camp to a place that buzzards wouldn't fly over,

Trump proves everyday that bth sides have been lying to us, they say they can't or couldn't he is doing while they made our jobs go away and made themselves rich while we struggled to find good paying work they cut more deals and allow American companies to use 3rd world countries to do half the work to build their products while the rust belt sank back into the dirt and while oil rigs sat in storage lots and our ships leave empty and come back with foreign goods I see the change I see the faces of the people not angry but excited that work is coming back not asking for free stuff but decent work and good wages thats the difference between Trump and all his enemies on both sides of the isle.

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Strangling would serve them better. Why let them off easy?
    Or, Old Sparky with a dry sponge.......

9. Lancer

A nice short/no drop like the Nazis would do to the partisans.Thin cheap cord, a basic slip-knot, a box or barrel to stand on. And if they really wanted to send a message they would hang them naked. In public of course. Add vastly to the humiliation factor.

10. hot diggity

Like this?

Gallows.

oldman11, Gator 45/70, Lancer and 2 others like this.
  11. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Yup, exactly like that. I'd have to look it up but I believe the proscribed fall is 5-6 feet with the noose tight enough that it won't go over their head but not so tight it is choking, and the knot at either 10 or 2 o'clock with the spine being 12.

To answer the question about strangulation or sparky with a dry sponge...you have to live with what you've done. Personally I'm more about removing the threat and getting on with my life. Not looking to make them suffer or be sadistic. The end game is that they are gone and I can move on.

Burnt hair/flesh is something that is hard to forget and generally unpleasant even at the time. Wretching and wriggling and choking is also unpleasant to witness and even if you feel justified at the time, you may not 30 years later.

Again, not looking to be cruel, just want the job done and to get on with my life.

oldman11, Gator 45/70 and ochit like this.
  12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

In fact, the competent hangman calculated the drop based on the perp's weight to break the neck but not yank the head off. The knot is supposed to be over one ear so that the force of the stop at the end of the drop will snap the spine. Really light weight perps would have sand bags added to be sure.

Don't ask.

oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Seawolf1090

I tend to go more toward Old Testament for punishment. The heinous murderer should suffer, not be coddled, even in death.

oldman11, Lancer and ochit like this.
  14. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]

that or the person has the backing and protection of the mass media....

oldman11 and Lancer like this.
  15. Lancer

HotDiggity's is quite accurate, but far to humane as far as I'm concerned. They need to suffer as a warning to others. Nice and slow. And not in a group - singly with each of these traitors forced to watch their predecessor from the three feet away.

Edit: Yes I'm a bit pissy. I just got called on a customer P1 level issue with 57Tb of data gone offline..... And I'm not on call this weekend.

f3cb3c8fec810ee84ee20dcffa0d30e8.

16. ochit

ochit Monkey+

before the blessed event I would like to have a photo to remember the occasion, like this.

[​IMG]

17. Lancer

The current, calculated, long drop hanging is essentially the Guillotine without the mess. End result is still decapitation.

18. hot diggity

Sedition is a better fit here.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Seawolf1090

If in doubt, a couple cinder blocks strapped to his legs should help.

20. ochit

ochit Monkey+

The real question is why these people that are guilty of treason, sedition, lying under oath, plotting to overthrow the government, falsifying evidence, subverting justice, collusion and just what have our government lackeys done but play paperwork games -- If any of us had done anything even to a a single action as they did we would be in prison held without bail or in GITMO, This is all political theater giving all these traitors benefit of doubt when they have broken oaths exposed sensitive and secret files and how many people have they railroaded in their frenzy ?

Too many have stated there are so many decent hard working people in the agencies, well just where are these boogie men Everyone knew about Clinton and his rapes philandering allowing the Chinese into all facets of our scientific communities and even secret projects and all the way to uranium one where the hell were they ? who is ringing the bell for all that heroine coming in how about the tons of cocaine for years this did not happen without hundreds of people planning and coordination of other countries growers chemicals by the shiploads glassware and tons of cash it was estimated that rats were eating thousands of dollars a day. Who was laundering that money. how do the north Korean submarines get by our defenses ? I am sick and tired of all the ignorance it takes thousands of man hours tons of fuel and years of opening up routes from seed to dope on the street and how does this just fall out of the sky ? if we have all these Jack reacher's and James Bonds Jason Bourne ? We had to be led by the hand like silly children by Edward Snowden who was only a contract keyboard commando that everything we knew was a lie ? So what has been done about those thousands of people paid to protect us ? prevent just what happened the carrying out of illegal orders against the American people that they took an oath to protect.

This is all a sick perverted play we are setting in the seats paid for our tickets got or popcorn and completely ignore the play don't follow the plot connect the dots and not see the theater is burning down around us. It's not complicated in order for all this to happen our people have to be involved right up to their eyeballs. If it takes 7 troops to maintain one solider in the field, how many does it take to move one kilo of heroin from Afghanistan to the U.S. since there ain't nobody there but military, contractors and spooks is it the girl scouts, maybe the Gideon society or Salvation army ?

Mountainman, hot diggity and oldman11 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7