Stumped by Trump’s success? Take a drive outside US cities

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chimo, Aug 23, 2016.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That and those nice round NRA stickers covering up those unsightly round Obama stickers on each and every Prius (and there is a passel of them) out here...

GOG and Tully Mars like this.
  2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I like the idea of the Prius bumper stickers. It has nice symmetry. Just make sure they're using bio conscious 100% recycled fiber naturally woven by downtrodden indigenous peoples and natural berry inks squeezed through the hands of pathetic orphan children.
    Gotta' be PC ya' know.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

gad1. The only sticker on my vehicle. Local cops like it.

Sometimes, I wonder if it would be better if the witch is "elected" just so we can get this show over with. This nation is a festering quagmire filled with indifferent patriots, completely hopeless clones, and complacent yuppies. I would say maybe a stiff shocker in the rectum would get the ball rolling. But, then again...it is nice to have electricity and all the comforts of home. There's no such thing as a "little bit" of tyranny. We are well on the way to all out war, one way or another.

Tully Mars, Mountainman, GOG and 2 others like this.
  4. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I often...hell mostly...feel the same.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -- Thomas Paine

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7