stupid leftist 'scientists' make Americans wary of even established vaccines

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by Idahoser, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

got tired of seeing the misleading headline of the other article.

Gator 45/70 and Seepalaces like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

They are just convincing people to volunteer to be in the control group.

Gator 45/70 and 3cyl like this.
  3. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

the point is not that vaccines are a trick. Nobody sane thinks that. I insist that also nobody sane can take the government or media's word for anything today without healthy skepticism to try to weed out the tricks. Calling me stupid for asking YOU to think doesn't make you look smart.

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The age of science, outside of technology, chemistry and physics was quite brief. As soon as the masses developed trust in "science" it was politicized just as had been done prior.

Most things outside of what I mentioned above rarely pass the sniff test more often than a day old diaper. Alarm and sensationalism afford fame and riches (grant money,speaking engagements, book sales,etc.) which are then used as political leverage by those seeking power.

Idahoser, Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

My skepticism is from years of observation for the action of the government and lies they control .
    Democrats pulled for some experiments on black men and many died as a result .
    Never assume that something from the government has your best interest in mind , the have their own interests in mind.
    People are merely collateral damage .
    The FDA and AMA make their living on sick people much like lawyers make their living on laws they make that put people in jeopardy .
    No doubt there are ligidamate cures out there and for the select few they work but the fact is agenda 21 is not conspiracy it is a reality that is gaining momentum .

Idahoser, oldawg, Dont and 1 other person like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

i thought we settled this on the other thread about the sheer quantity of vaccines now compared to 1960?

Why does this topic keep coming up?
    Demetia? altzheimers? not knowing how to use a search engine?

Vaccination: History

Recommed number of shot for infants and children in
    1950=3
    2013=36

Your Child. Your Choice.

414% Increase In Vaccines Given to U.S. Children
    In 1950, your child would have received 7 vaccines by the age of 6. Le

chelloveck likes this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Vaccines are not an exact science, and they are wrongly treated like one.
    I was born in 1950 and during that time kids then got sick from it. It was a gamble then and it is a gamble now.
    Secondly, Experiments have been played out on people with new forms of vaccinees and many people suffered as a result.
    I remember the stories from back then.
    It should be the individuals choice as to being vaccinated.
    The same holds true, if the issue bothers you get vaccinated.

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

We tried no vaccines. It sucked.
    In the prevaccine days most people lived till 50 or 60 and died of a heart attack from a steady diet of red meat, cigarettes and alcohol (alcohol is a class 1 known carcinogen). Or from cancer because of the above plus sprinkle in some asbestos, PCBs, hepatitis. So we don't know how common dimenta was, hardly anyone lived long enough to get it.
    People who did live that long are like people now who live a really long time, they have good genetics and luck.

Maybe now we will know once and for all. If any of the anti vaxxers live that long.
    Have they ruled out antibiotics as a cause for dimenta and alzhimers?
    Both came into use about the same time.
    Doesn't appear that anyone has tried to rule it out.
    New studies show higher risk of dimenta and alzhimers from being single. There's a lot more life long singles now. They are not sure exactly why. Don't know if it's diet, alcohol consumption or if having someone around to irritate the shit out of you some how staves off brain rot.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    mysterymet, Ganado and chelloveck like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7