Superstate Me

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 3M-TA3, Jun 27, 2016.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

EU politicians are desperate to keep things together now that other countries within the EU may be following Great Britain's lead. Best case scenario is one hell of a wild ride. Worst case is civil war in EU nation states leading to WW3.

European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit

"European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit
    EUROPEAN political chiefs are to take advantage of Brexit by unveiling their long-held plan to morph the continent’s countries into one GIANT SUPERSTATE, it has emerged today.

The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

Controversially member states would also lose what few controls they have left over their own borders, including the procedure for admitting and relocating refugees.

The plot has sparked fury and panic in Poland - a traditional ally of Britain in the fight against federalism - after being leaked to Polish news channel TVP Info.
    ..."​
    Read more at the link above

Altoidfishfins, kellory, Taku and 3 others like this.
  2. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

One World Government! Hmm. Seems like I saw that written about somewhere before! Where was that...? Hmmm...
    If anyone doesn't think this was the goal all along , they are delusional!! They want the US in on that as well!!!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That always been the plan.
    Really who doesn't know this already?

Altoidfishfins, Gopherman and Oltymer like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

It will be interesting to see if they actually try to move forward on this, accelerate it. I think that they will get lots of push back from lots of different countries...I don't see how it's possible now.

5. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

bu bu but THAT'S A CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!!

till it ain't

6. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

3M-TA3 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7