Talk about being Sh!t Out Of Luck!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Sep 30, 2018.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Talk about being Sh!t Out Of Luck! He's lucky he wasn't drafted to fight in the Korean War, against the North Koreans. :eek:
    [​IMG]

Having said that...he was lucky to survive major engagements in three different theatres of war....

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I'll never complain about bad luck again.

3. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Mr. Lucky!

Seepalaces and chelloveck like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Kind of looks like his motto should be "Get drafted and see the world!" I worked with a guy whose dad served in the Italian army, escaped from Stalingrad about a week before it fell and was captured by the Americans after the invasion of Italy who was an American citizen. He was born in 1939 in New York, his parents took a boat to Italy to show him to the grand parents, and the Italian government said to his dad, you were born in Italy, you are Italian, and drafted him. The American Embassy tried to get him back to the US , but had no luck. His dad came back as a POW, to America, then was released. It was about a year or so before he an his mom could get back to America. I guess that the US could have drafted him as he was draft age. Didn't do so though. A lot of weird things happened when they were just trying to get warm bodies to fill the army
    Mom had a cousin who fought in the Polish Army, ended up in England after Poland collapsed and joined the British army, then was transferred and fought with the American army. He was born and raised in Minnesota, but in the 1930's married a Polish girl and moved to Poland. Germans or Russians killed his wife in Poland and he ended up farming in Minnesota. A lot of stories out there like the poor unlucky Korean.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7