Gear Review Tenergy High Capacity 10,000 Mah D cells

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by stg58, Jul 22, 2013.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

I have been charging and discharging some Tenergy 10,000 Mah D-cells and they are working very well. I use PowerEx smart chargers they charge well and seem to hold there charge better PowerEx and others. I have some Tenergy 3.7 volt 18650 batteries that work well also.

I have various other brands but the Tenergy batteries seem to be a bit better.

Rechargeable Cells

Marck likes this.
  2. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I've been using rechargeable Tenergy 123A batteries in an OLight T20 flashlight for the last 3 1/2 years. Out of two sets of batteries, one has finally failed to recharge. The light gets used daily.

Tenergy makes some good batteries.

Marck likes this.
  3. Retribution

Retribution Monkey

I have Tenergy 123a batteries as well and they used daily and I yet to have any problems out them. Bought them about 8 months ago.

4. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

This is the first I have heard of true D cell rechargeables. I too use the Tenergy 123 batteries so will have to try out these big brothers!

5. EDCraziness

EDCraziness Monkey

Been using both blue label and white label Tenergy D cells for around 3 or so years. Well, since 2010 when I bought my TK70. Usually use the white label in my TK and the blue in my XML 3D Malkoff Mag.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7