1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Gear Review Tenergy High Capacity 10,000 Mah D cells

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by stg58, Jul 22, 2013.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

I have been charging and discharging some Tenergy 10,000 Mah D-cells and they are working very well. I use PowerEx smart chargers they charge well and seem to hold there charge better PowerEx and others. I have some Tenergy 3.7 volt 18650 batteries that work well also.

I have various other brands but the Tenergy batteries seem to be a bit better.

Rechargeable Cells

Marck likes this.
  2. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I've been using rechargeable Tenergy 123A batteries in an OLight T20 flashlight for the last 3 1/2 years. Out of two sets of batteries, one has finally failed to recharge. The light gets used daily.

Tenergy makes some good batteries.

Marck likes this.
  3. Retribution

Retribution Monkey

I have Tenergy 123a batteries as well and they used daily and I yet to have any problems out them. Bought them about 8 months ago.

4. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

This is the first I have heard of true D cell rechargeables. I too use the Tenergy 123 batteries so will have to try out these big brothers!

5. EDCraziness

EDCraziness Monkey

Been using both blue label and white label Tenergy D cells for around 3 or so years. Well, since 2010 when I bought my TK70. Usually use the white label in my TK and the blue in my XML 3D Malkoff Mag.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7