Tensions Rising in Germany, the future barry and hilly would have for us

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by stg58, Sep 17, 2016.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

barry and hilly are determined to bring this great country down by flooding it with barbarians who would rape your wives and daughters in the name of their heathen stone age religion called islam.
    They are drinking beer allah says rape is ok....
    [​IMG]

Tensions Rising in Germany
    Geilar places across Germany, a barracks for some of the million or two Middle Eastern migrants who have been streaming across the Mediterranean for the past year-and-a-half. People in Bautzen aren't used to foreigners, and now groups of young men have taken to congregating in city's central square, the Kornmarkt. The migrants say they come there for the free internet. This upsets the locals, 80 of whom waged a pitched battle against 20 teenage migrants on Wednesday evening. Alcohol was involved on both sides. To judge from the video at FAZ.com, accounts differ on who is to blame. The Germans say that the young migrants (whom they refer to as UMAs, the German acronym for unaccompanied minors seeking asylum) are harassing women and smashing things. The UMAs, in turn, say the locals (whom they refer to as "Nazis") accost them every day with shouts of "Foreigners out!"

Sweden and Denmark now have the highest rates of sexual assault in the European Union, according to a study by the European Agency for Fundamental Rights. The findings were based on data from 2012 that was published in 2014.
    Read more at Swedish rape crisis boils over as media stay silent

The most recent example of the type of crime that has instilled fear in Swedish women is the case of Nathalie Hager, 29, who was on her way home from a bus stop last Tuesday night when a group of Arabic-speaking men suddenly attacked her outside a church. She managed to fight her way out of a gang rape but was left badly injured.

“They beat me black and blue and cut into one of my breasts, while shouting at me that I was a Swedish whore,” Hager told Fria Tider, a nationalist magazine that published her story Sunday. Only one Swedish newspaper, Nerikes Allehanda, NA, published a brief mention of the attempted gang rape with scant information.

The attack took place near a church in the picturesque town of Nora, west of Stockholm, late Tuesday night.

“They pushed me down on my stomach and dragged me by my hair up a paved hill and into an alley,” she said. “I have no memories of them beating me, but my face is all blue and swollen. They also cut into one of my breasts with something that must have been a carpet knife or a razor blade, the wounds are long and narrow. I also have big black marks on my arms where they held me.”

She managed to break away. While running, she saw her boyfriend approaching from 50 meters away, and at that point the men, described as between 30 and 35, fled.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    Seepalaces likes this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+

You know why they are doing this right?
    Its not a matter of stupidity or unintended consequences.

This is what governments do. They put people inside a boarder that would rather kill each other then give one another the time of day and the government inserts its self as peace keeper.
    People start getting along too well and they turn on the big wasteful unneeded government to save tax dollars and get more stuff for them selves. The most efficient way for government to expand in size and power is to insert some problem into society where people are begging the government to grow and assume more power.

Whats going to happen in Germany is one group is going to put the less desirable smaller group in a camp to concentrate them all together and the government will tell those people all they need to do is "work to be free". And history repeats.

I have been over to Europe, a lot of their problems come from immigrants. Same thing happens in the US.

Ura-Ki, Seepalaces and Oltymer like this.
  3. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey++

Yep, governments create the problem, then provide the solution. Usually it involves some increase in government power as part of the solution.

Ura-Ki, Seepalaces and stg58 like this.
  4. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

And of course an increase in taxes with a loss of rights.

Ura-Ki, Seepalaces and Altoidfishfins like this.
  5. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey+

I'm putting my money on the Nazis, they have an impressive track record. Over here it will be the Appalachians.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grudge Monkey

Germany ( and other Euro Countries) are the test run for the U.S! If Isham can spread and prosper over there, it will only be a short time before we see these things happening over here! It's all ready started in small numbers here, and will only get worse if we don't stop these assholes from comming here unvetted, and we don't stop the assholes in Washington who keep pushing all of us into accepting these animals! I say we follow Trunms plan, round them all up and send them all packin back to the promised land!

Bandit99, arleigh and SB21 like this.
  7. rockriver

rockriver Monkey

there's an elephant in the room/city/country.
    ---
    i'd propose that a large number of friendly germans spread out among and around the umas.
    then have a couple of pretty but skilled ladies walk through the umas.
    then as the umas begin to accost the ladies.
    the germans send them all to their virgins in the pit of hell.
    then the germans quietly slip back into the side streets and go home and clean up.
    20 umas that don't bother another lady. 20 umas that won't soak up german tax money.
    no celebrating. no pictures for tv. no bragging. just like ole Shultz... I don't know nothing.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++

The German people are the most non-violent people in the world, certainly much less violent then we Americans. So, for what it's worth, for them to be involved in a riot tells me that there really was good cause. I do not understand, in all honesty, what is happening to Germany and why their government are allowing all these middle easterners into the country? WHY? They really are pretty much over populated with 80 million and just a simple drive on the autobahn can verify this. So, what is the real reason, real purpose? WHY? And, the sad thing is that no government will ever reverse themselves and throw them out, not going to happen. Yet, that is exactly what needs to happen. It might be cold hearted but it truly is the only solution.

And, know this...There is no way to vet these people. It's impossible, just impossible! Ask anyone that has had any dealings overseas in these countries or any third-world country for that matter. It just cannot be done - period. Hell, the State Department knows this. So, either stop allowing them to immigrate or limit it severely like take 1 instead of a 1000 and only families.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Germany needs to get their act together, so when I win the lottery or find another way to (legimately) come up with a few million bucks, I can buy that castle there I want, it's only 6.5million, and it's not 'big' for a castle really, it's only 7500sq ft or something like that.

stg58 and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7