The “most dangerous” period of U.S. history since the Civil War begins tomorrow night

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yard Dart, Nov 4, 2014.

1. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

I was puzzled about why they, Soros and Obama do not want to fight Islamic terrorism and refuse to acknowledge it even exists. But I just remembered his book, the dreams of my Fathers. One was a devout Communist, the other an anti colonial Muslim. And also a documentary I saw about Obama. In it, Obama wants the Muslims, his people to have their own world power block to balance the US, and Russia. And he wants to be friends with both as he considers himself, both Communist and Muslim like his actual and step fathers, and a radical under the boss, Soros who is seeking to control the wealth, politics, and minds of the world.

2. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Lots of interesting comments. The Idea that this vote is going to be the end of the Republic however is misguided. The republic has not functioned properly since Reagan left office and George Bush set us on the path to a one world order. A new order of things which includes a border less world. This order also includes a world police force to force compliance. The sovereignty of the United States has been seriously infringed upon and basically given away through free trade deals and other treaties. Ron Paul said we should trade with everyone but make no special deals with ANYONE. Once you sign on the line you lose sovereignty. Better to keep my cards on the table when dealing with global issues. Every time we have compromised freedom we have taken a step back. Both Republicans and Democrats have been taking steps back regarding the constitution for decades. The patriot act was one such law that just boggles the mind. When Obama was first running for office one of his top priorities "he said" was to get us out of N.A.F.T.A. and the G.A.T.T. agreements which he never touched. I watched as did all of you while the Clintons cleaned up on profits from those first cheap Chinese goods as they cashed in their Walmart stocks. Romney keeps his money in off shore accounts so he doesn't have to pay taxes. These are INTERNATIONALISTS running the world today. They have No allegiance to any one country as they serve profit or money. Both parties in the U.S. are deeply controlled by internationalist money. The president called for a free hand in making trade deals while Joni Ernst called for more trade deals in the Pacific in the State of the Union address and rebuttal. Free trade has cost this country over 100,000 lost corporations and 15 million high paying jobs. It was the largest redistribution of wealth in world history as all of these companies took their operations off shore where they could get slave labor. It is in a sense a return to a feudal system of lords(Multinational corporations) and serfs ( oppressed labor) . It is the destruction of the world Middle class. The war on terror is smoke screen and is being used to open doors for investment into countries where these corporations can move in and exploit this cheap labor. They call this American interests when defending the ongoing wars. Why should we be defending multinational interests? They don't create jobs here. They dont pay taxes here and yet we let them sell their products here tariff free. The biggest threat to our national security today is the Dollar.This is followed closely by our diminished manufacturing base and huge Trade deficit which today surpassed half a trillion dollars per year. It is being brought down just like our middle class. The dismantling of the United States was well planned and well executed. So why are the rats fleeing this sinking ship???? What is coming that has made almost every millionaire , billionaire and or large company pull out? What do they know that we don't know? All of these thousands of corporations that have left have not gone to one place. They evenly distributed all over the globe. It looks like Chia pet if you draw a line from where they were to where they went. So who has the answer? Why dismantle the largest economy in the world and redistribute it?

Tully Mars likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7