The 9mm challenge

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by oil pan 4, Sep 19, 2022.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

He took the 9mm challenge.

enloopious, Hanzo, Seepalaces and 2 others like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Scary... Hopefully, none of the shots didn't penetrate the whacko and hit someone driving by. Damn! Did you see all the traffic and how close it was? Damn! The world is getting crazier everyday...

Hanzo, Seepalaces, Dannyboy53 and 2 others like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yup! Rockin and Rollin in the Spider just today and got accosted by some loony who didn't like my noisy little Brit Rocket and made a bee line toward me to tell me all about it! Dude almost took the .44 Challenge, but decided that fear and common sense was the more appropriate course of action, Don't do drugs!

Gator 45/70, jim2, enloopious and 5 others like this.
  4. Bandit99

I got to ask; do you carry a .44 magnum? I bet it was a typo and you meant .45, right? Were you blaring Metallica 30 dB above normal hearing or what? I guess drugs give whackos sensitive ears. LOL! Should have told him to change his brand of dope. LOL!

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I used to carry my ruger super redhawk 44mag in Maine for "bears". In the summer I carried a much smaller and lighter 1911.

Gator 45/70, jim2, Hanzo and 3 others like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

This guy wanted to take the 9mm challenge but no one was there to be his huckleberry.

7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Nope, not a typo, I do carry a .44 Colt Anaconda regularly, I like the weight of it, plus the intimidation factor! Honestly, I prefer the 10mm 1911 Double Stack for daily carry in crazy town, but lately, I been rockin the .44,
    I like knowing I can ballistically remove any offending parts from any threat!

Gator 45/70, jim2, enloopious and 5 others like this.
  8. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Pro tip: don't run aggressively at the cop that is screaming he'll shoot you with his gun out. Noted.

9. Bandit99

The thing is...it was close, damn close, and we all should take note. If that police officer had waited a second longer, maybe even less, it's very possible he would have been hurt or killed.

10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

WTF is wrong with people? It seems like people are getting crazier and more and more violent.

11. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

That's what happens, when you stop telling children that they must follow society's rules, and have a moral compass. They grow up thinking anything goes, and they can throw their tantrum any time they want to.
    The guy in the first video obviously wanted to end his life. When cutting his wrists didn't work, he decided that suicide by cop was the next best thing.

12. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I totally agree. People don't seem to understand how completely selfish it is to force a cop to kill you. Police officers end up in therapy for years after even the best shoot. As many jokes as we make about the potential of lethal intervention, it isn't easy and it truly screws people up.

13. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Suicide by cop

Gator 45/70, Seepalaces and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

He took the 9mm challenge.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Knife to a gunfight, knife always loses...

16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The cop said not today.
    44 year old future Doctor tried to rob an armored car then when the armored car guys wouldn't open the door guy went and tried to rob a deli.

17. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I like Donut Operator - better class of snark.

Zimmy likes this.
  18. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7