The Carlyle Group

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Minuteman, May 29, 2007.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

There has been a contingent within the Patriot community that has been warning for years that gun control was only a smokescreen that was hiding the real agenda of the NWO plans to disarm American Patriots.

That agenda they have claimed was to stop or limit ammunition manufacturing and sale to citizens. If they have no bullets thier guns are nothing more than clubs. And the second amendment doesn't say anything about ammo.

It now appears that this theory is proving to have merit. Jack McLamb was on Alex Jones's shortwave radio program recently with a report that the shadowy Carlyle Group, the premier NWO finance arm, had started to buy up ammunition manufacturers around the world. And the order was out to limit sales only to authorised military contracts and to stop sales to the civilian market.
    This following the governments change in policy to stop the sale of military surplus ammunition to the civilian market.

I recieved several calls recently from Patriots who have been contacting ammo suppliers around the country and are finding the supply of .223, .308, 7.63x39 and other "Military" calibers are drying up and the stocks that dealers have are nearly exhausted.
    One trusted friend told me that he had contacted all of the suppliers in the recent issue of "Shotgun News" and found only one supplier who had .223 SS-109 ammo, and he only had 10 cases left and didn't know when or if he would get any more.

So for what it's worth I am passing this on. Most folks I know are scouring the country for any ammo stores left and buying up what they can. If this is true then ammo for your AR's, SKS's, AK's and FAL's are going to be very scarce, very soon.

Here is some info on the Carlyle Group if you haven't heard of them;

ffice:eek:ffice" /><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width="100%">
    <TABLE style="WIDTH: 90%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt" cellPadding=0 width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width="100%">
    Meet The Carlyle Group
    Former World Leaders and Washington Insiders Making Billions in the War on Terrorism

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://survivalmonkey.com/forum/ />[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=<o:p]

[/SIZE]</P>

</P>
    </P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: white; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3" vAlign=top><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 13.5pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Bush

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #f3f3f3; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 13.5pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Carlucci

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 20%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 13.5pt" vAlign=top width="20%">
    Baker

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #f3f3f3; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 13.5pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Darman

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 13.5pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Ramos

Major

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 47.25pt"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 47.25pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 27.75pt; HEIGHT: 39.75pt" alt="George Bush, Sr." type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.hereinreality.com/gifts/bpoppyb.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/T/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #f3f3f3; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 47.25pt" vAlign=top width="16%">

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 20%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 47.25pt" vAlign=top width="20%">
    <v:shape id=_x0000_i1027 style="WIDTH: 36pt; HEIGHT: 38.25pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.hereinreality.com/gifts/baker.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/T/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image003.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #f3f3f3; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 47.25pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    <v:shape id=_x0000_i1028 style="WIDTH: 41.25pt; HEIGHT: 38.25pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.hereinreality.com/gifts/rdarman.jpg" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/T/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image004.jpg"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 47.25pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    <v:shape id=_x0000_i1029 style="WIDTH: 35.25pt; HEIGHT: 42pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.hereinreality.com/gifts/ramos.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/T/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image005.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

<v:shape id=_x0000_i1030 style="WIDTH: 36.75pt; HEIGHT: 45.75pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.hereinreality.com/gifts/major.jpg" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/T/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image006.jpg"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 0.75in"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 0.75in" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Former

US President and
    Vice President
    Former Director
    of the CIA

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #f3f3f3; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 0.75in" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Former Secretary of Defense and

Deputy Director
    of the CIA
    More on Carlucci

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 20%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 0.75in" vAlign=top width="20%">
    Former

Secretary of State
    and Sec. of Treasury

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #f3f3f3; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 0.75in" vAlign=top width="16%">
    White House

Budget Advisor
    Bush / Clinton
    Administrations

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 0.75in" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Former President of the Philippines

Former British

Prime Minister

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 43.5pt"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 43.5pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Carlyle

Senior Advisor
    Retired 10/03 Shareholder

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #f3f3f3; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 43.5pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Carlyle

Chairman EmeritusRetired 3/05

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 20%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 43.5pt" vAlign=top width="20%">
    Carlyle

Senior Counselor
    Retired 2005More on Baker

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #f3f3f3; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 43.5pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Carlyle

Managing Director

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #eaeaea; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 16%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 43.5pt" vAlign=top width="16%">
    Carlyle Asia

Advisory Board

Carlyle Europe Chairman
    Retired 2005

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

It is hard to imagine an address closer to the heart of American power. The offices of the Carlyle Group are on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington DC, midway between the White House and the Capitol building, and within a stone's throw of the headquarters of the FBI and numerous government departments. The address reflects Carlyle's position at the very center of the Washington establishment, but amid the frenetic politicking that has occupied the higher reaches of that world in recent weeks, few have paid it much attention. Elsewhere, few have even heard of it...

Like everyone else in the United States, the group stood transfixed as the events of September 11 unfolded. Present were former secretary of defense Frank Carlucci, former secretary of state James Baker III, and representatives of the bin Laden family. This was not some underground presidential bunker or Central Intelligence Agency interrogation room. It was the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C., the plush setting for the annual investor conference of one of the most powerful, well-connected, and secretive companies in the world: the Carlyle Group. And since September 11, this little-known company has become unexpectedly important...

And as the Carlyle investors watched the World Trade towers go down, the group's prospects went up. In running what its own marketing literature spookily calls "a vast, interlocking, global network of businesses and investment professionals" that operates within the so-called iron triangle of industry, government, and the military, the Carlyle Group leaves itself open to any number of conflicts of interest and stunning ironies. For example, it is hard to ignore the fact that Osama bin Laden's family members, who renounced their son ten years ago, stood to gain financially from the war being waged against him until late October, when public criticism of the relationship forced them to liquidate their holdings in the firm. Or consider that U.S. president George W. Bush is in a position to make budgetary decisions that could pad his father's bank account.

But for the Carlyle Group, walking that narrow line is the art of doing business at the murky intersection of Washington politics, national security, and private capital; mastering it has enabled the group to amass $12 billion in funds under management.

Here is a link to a 40 minute video presentation detailing this shadowy corporation and it's dealings.

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2004/04/25/16784051.php

If you find that this is the case in your part of the country please post it here and let us know. It seems to be the case in the mid-west. We will have people going to all local gun shows and checking with the ammo dealers there to see if thier supplies are drying up also. MM

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

It couldnt have anything to do with us being at war since 1991? And clinton limiting the reserves of the military supplies and troops?

3. Mortis

Mortis Snake Eater

Quig..I agree with you, that and the increasing price of copper. The lack of brass and the increase of the price of brass has been tackled on several of the reloading boards over the past 90 days. Federal received a $22 million dollar ammo contract recently, announced yesterday on their parent company's website.

Remington and Federal both announced several months ago they were easing off on production of commerical ammunition due to 1 million round orders from the government, which have priority over commerical contracts.

Interesting thing about the information published in the above article, thier intelligence is faulty. The Caryle Group has much more then $12Billion in working capital. Try $53Billion.

And the parent company of Federal is ATK, and they are rolling in clover over the past few years. Something like $3.8Billion last year alone. Sorry, that figure might be a tad off, working from a sleepy memory and with only one cup of coffee in me.

Let the panic buying begin!!!

4. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

Mortis and Quig have valid points. I can't find any Fed or Rem primers and the cost of copper cases had jumped considerably. We won't even talk about bulk bullets. I really never thought I'd see the day that ammo was going for .50 a round. If you really wanted High prices hertenburg ammo. Last I heard it was over a dollar a round.
    Take care Be safe Poacher.

5. Mortis

Mortis Snake Eater

Was in Dong's yesterday picking up a couple things, they had their primer stock up to par. Only thing I noticed missing was Federal 210M's. But they had plenty of other Federal primers and other makes.

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Does the .mil buy up what are normally civilian brands and repack them in OD cans for shipment to the ME? THere are a lot of ammo manufactureers that are not military suppliers.

7. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Exactly M. I have talked to several people around the country the last few days and it isn't just the increase in demand due to the war. Although I am sure that is a factor. But it is affecting the non-military suppliers as well.

We called every single supplier in the latest Shotgun News and only one had any .223 or .308, other than the junk Russian stuff. And he only had a very few cases of M-855 and 2-480 rd. cans of Lake City Match .308.

Every dealer that we have talked to is telling the same story. The supply is dying up fast and they "Don't understand why".
    So no matter what the cause, I posted this FYI. If you are lacking in any of these calibers you had better get what you can now.

As to the Carlyle Group buying up ammunition manufacturers, just a good investment I suppose. Strictly a business decision.[tf]

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Then it just has to be Knob Creek :lol:

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That may happen, but the high dollar specialty stuff is still available. Midway has .223 (40 and 75 gr) if you are willing to spend over a dollar for every yank on the trigger. Rats. I'm down to less than 500 rounds, need more as soon as I can find it for reasonable money.
    :sneaky:

10. Mortis

Mortis Snake Eater

okey dokey..here we go again.........

The price of copper has risen nearly 120% since my last request for quote over 2 years ago for a specific copper alloy. And since Cartridge Brass is 70% Copper and 30% Zinc, I do suspect that can effect the price of ammunition. We'll toss in the cost of jacketing the rounds themselves just to stir the mix.

In reading the base article in this thread I find a few things that to me just does not compute.

The Carlyle Group is a shadow company? http://www.thecarlylegroup.com

And I cannot find anything on the Federal Trade Commission nor the Securities Exchange Commission web sites that support the claim of the Carlyle Group buying up ammunition manufactures. But I have not brought my research team in on this yet either. It is nice to have friends in low places.

As I said in an earlier posting, the author has some of his intelligence wrong. That and the fact he spends more time bashing individuals and their supposed profits, then he does supporting the claims that opened the thread.

As far as the supply of ammunition is concerned, many manufacturing factors can apply to the situation that can be easily explained.

Mills only run a specific alloy when there is enough demand to warrant it. Which can cause existing levels of materials to become high in demand and expensive. The Law of Supply and Demand strikes again.

Price and availability of an alloy is often controlled not on the base metal, but on availability and price of the additional chemicals required to produce the alloy.

Also there is not an infinite supply of copper and it's associated chemicals needed to produce any copper alloy. Recycling effects supply.

In closing my comments, let me pose this supposition. Conspiracy Theorists make their money out of the fear of their listeners. They take half truths and turn them into the bankable stories. Basically they make money out of the fear of others.

I'd love to have a peek at their stock portfolios.

11. crehberg

crehberg Monkey+++

Even if this is just a farce, it still makes me want to go out and get some more ammo. Never can have too much .223 or 12 gauge!!!! :sneaky:

12. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

There is no doubt that the increase in prices of the raw materials, the price of shipping (fuel), and the war are all contributors. The "panic-buying" is also keeping the shelves empty and the prices at a premium. I pick up a couple of extra boxes every time I got to Wal-Mart. I am also shooting more .22 and 9mm too.

13. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Those evil suckers make money on both sides of a conflict, just to keep it going to make a profit. You can't get worse than that. One day the finger of God will squash all of them like flys. Can't wait. One more reason to reload. Oh save your pennies, you can melt them down for ammo.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7