The Eagle Huntress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hanzo, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Wifee borrowed a documentary for the family to watch. I have to say, it was a great movie. Aisholpan was amazing and insipiring. Being a father of girls, I was about brought to tears on several occasions. And I was swelling with pride for her achievements.

I would highly recommend the documentary to all especially if you have daughters and/or granddaughters. As we watched, I mentioned to Wifee how calm and confident Aisholpan was. And even her calling her eagle was infused with power and confidence.

One of the things that may have helped her, we thought, was her family’s support. Especially her father. We always believed that a father’s influence is vitally important, especially with daughters. And when he got her grandfather to give his blessing, that sealed the deal. He trained her against customary convention. He empowered her to follow her calling. And she is spectacular. Her skills are superb and she is exceptionally brave.

My girls are very strong and confident too. They still need to work on the calm and quiet part though.

Here is the wikipedia page. The Eagle Huntress - Wikipedia

Maybe she has inspired other women to take on a non-traditional role.

I hope you watch this with your families and enjoy it as we did.

Bandit99, GOG, Dunerunner and 7 others like this.
  2. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I watched it. I gave it two thumbs. :D

Dunerunner, Hanzo and HK_User like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Looks like a great story . Will definitely put it on my watch list , thank you .

Meat, Hanzo and Dunerunner like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

[ditto]

Meat and Hanzo like this.
  5. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

You will like it! Watch with daughters and granddaughters.

Meat likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7