The election protest no one is hearing about

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by GhostX, Oct 14, 2016.

1. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

arleigh likes this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I think those Capital protestors are Bernie voters. They are still pretty upset.

3. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

Over 500 people have been arrested apparently.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Free housing, Free health care and Free food....

Bandit99 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  5. MonaLisaOverdrive

MonaLisaOverdrive Medium range ballistic missionary

They bloody well should be. Even the MSM had to report on the fact that Clinton and the DNC conspired to make sure Bernie didn't win the primary, which is exactly what Bernie supporters had been saying from the start (and were mocked for saying until the emails leaked and proved them right)

Altoidfishfins, Legion489 and GhostX like this.
  6. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Well let's remember that Bernie was sleeping on a friend's couch until he ran for prez and now owns three houses, the last one $600,000, paid for by the Klintons. Pretty good for a guy who wants everything free for everyone. It was a set up from the start that went horribly wrong for Billary and she had to pull the plug on him.

7. MonaLisaOverdrive

MonaLisaOverdrive Medium range ballistic missionary

Do you have a source for that?

Fact Check: Did Bernie Sanders accept payment for endorsement of Hillary Clinton?

ghrit likes this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Again, a rumor unconfirmed, and apparently disproved, see above. You may not like Snopes, but there are others. (I, for one, don't trust any single source for or against. Double check everything.)

Catullus and MonaLisaOverdrive like this.
  9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

WTH?!? No free scotch? Forget it. They're not getting my vote. (grumble...grumble...)

Pax Mentis likes this.
  10. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

... so... no one else is a little concerned about this blatant violation of the constitution? I know this is an old story that happened back in April 11th but this is the first I'm hearing about it.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I am NOT concerned about a rumor that's been proven wrong to my satisfaction. Your mileage may vary if you do your own due diligence.

Ganado likes this.
  12. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Actually, I believe that the "sleeping on a friend's couch" was until he was elected to Congress...I'm pretty sure he did much better once he was on the public payroll.

Yard Dart and ghrit like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7