The End of Barack Obama?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

2. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

This is the same guy who has radio commercials on talk shows for his websites like Endofamerica38.com (or something like that) etc and watch the free video. Half hour later you finally get to the pitch of buy his four reports. Buy those and they basically say invest in farmland through his company. My take is he may not be wrong but his overall message is quite self-serving. Just sayin...

AT

KAS and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  3. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

LOL you actually sat through that whole thing to get to the end Airtime?

4. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

LOL, Sadly, yes. But to be fair I just moved the browser over to the side monitor and let the guy ramble and ramble while I actually did something productive. It became kind of a curiosity just how long was it. I concluded, maybe wrongly, that it was both bait and filter. The astute and wise would likely bail early on and only the most gullible would hang to the end and then buy his reports. I did NOT buy them, just googled them and got the basic gist in a couple minutes.

AT

kellory likes this.
  5. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

I did the same as Airtime, listened with it in a different tab while I worked. Had to sit here for work anyway, so the time wasn't totally wasted. As soon as I started I remembered his last video (at least the last one I saw) about farmland. That guy must REALLY like to hear himself talk, cause he can go on and on and on and on.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7