The Heritage Guide to the Constitution: Fully Revised Second Edition (.99)

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by OldDude49, Sep 18, 2019.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

if ya want a copy...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MPU3ON8/?tag=survivalmonke-20

Each week, our editors select a great book from our library to offer for $0.99 on Kindle, Nook, iBooks, Kobo, and Google Play. The price promotion is temporary, so take advantage while you can! Below is this week's $0.99 eBook.
    The Heritage Guide to the Constitution
    by David Forte and Matthew Spalding (editors)

A landmark work of more than one hundred scholars, The Heritage Guide to the Constitution is a unique line-by-line analysis explaining every clause of America's founding charter and its contemporary meaning.
    [​IMG]
    Law students and attorneys, policy makers and ordinary citizens turn to The Heritage Guide to the Constitution for insight into every clause of the most important governing charter in history.

First published in 2005, this unique and essential resource is a landmark in the rise of the originalist school of constitutional interpretation. This revised edition takes into account a decade of Supreme Court decisions and legal scholarship on such issues as gun rights, religious freedom, campaign finance, civil rights, and health care reform.

The Founding Fathers' guiding principles remain unchanged, yet a number of Supreme Court decisions over the last decade are a reminder that those principles require a constant and spirited defense. The Heritage Guide is the first place to turn for every layman, student, lawyer, and jurist preparing himself to join in that defense.

Scholars David Forte and Matthew Spalding have brought together 114 of their fellow experts in law, history, and public policy to offer an authoritative and accessible introduction to every clause of the U.S. Constitution, explaining its meaning, its history, and why it matters.
    "I am appellate lawyer who deals with Constitutional law and I bought this book as a reference text. This is a great book. It sets out, in a very organized way, the United States Constitution. It then breaks down each section by clause in detail, following each clause with a historical essay by leading legal scholars. This should be the only text book for law schools teaching Constitutional Law." — 5-star Amazon review

$0.99 on Kindle
    $0.99 on Nook
    $0.99 on iBooks
    $0.99 on Kobo
    $0.99 on Google Play
    [​IMG]
    Read over 80 Amazon reviews
    (4.8 out of 5 stars)

This promotion ends on Sunday.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Best buck I spent today

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The Democraps get wind of this book and they'll be trying to ban it faster than guns .
    They can't be having informed citizens running amock in the streets unsupervised .

4. PoppaJ

PoppaJ Monkey

Ordered and received. Will start reading tonight.

5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

What the hell does it matter since all branches of the government doesn't follow it anyway...They all interpret it differently to suite their own agenda, all of them.

Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood today... Yeah, I ordered it.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  6. PoppaJ

PoppaJ Monkey

Very interesting reading. So much to think about so don't think I'll finish it quickly.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7