The Holy Anti-Burger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

This is just more than I can believe. A poor little cow being herded to McDonald's processing manages to break her herder's arm and escape to an island where she has taken her final stand against armed Poles with gas-less tranquilizer guns and cow-catchers. This heroic bovine should stand as a lesson to all, that liberty includes not being turned into hamburger. Fortunately, the mayor has intervened in the capture and killing of this magnificent icon of liberty and has stated that the cow can live on this island in peace through-out the rest of her natural days.
    Cow escapes on way to slaughterhouse, smashes metal fence, breaks human's arm, and swims to uninhabited island where she still lives

Zimmy, Bandit99, Dont and 2 others like this.
  2. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

The cow will spend several years alone, on the island. Then, due to the extreme loneliness and isolation, something will snap in its mind, causing a psychotic episode.

The bovine will then swim back to the shore, find and steal full-auto weapons, and then take out revenge on those horrible humans. You know the ones. Those who tried, yet failed miserably, to transfer the innocent animal to the slaughterhouse years before.

But, the cow will be found innocent of all charges, by a jury of its peers, and once again, by the grace of the powers of the Universe, granted its freedom.

Bandit99, Dont, tacmotusn and 2 others like this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

AKA, Innocent Cow put in solitary confinement for attempted escape.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Generation B for Bovine has taken up arms on an isolated island and repeals all who trespass.
    She awaits other members of her kind to rebel and join her as a free thinking Bovine!!!

Dont, oldman11 and Asia-Off-Grid like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

B(ovine) LIVES MATTER!!!

(Don't tell me you didn't see that one coming ---)

6. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Boy I learn something every day ,I did not know burgers came from cows ,I though they came from McDonald’s burger machine. I bet old Chell will get a kick out of this.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Asia-Off-Grid

My burgers don't come from cows. I've always bought mine at the grocery store.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

My wife told me that brown cows gave chocolate milk,she’s the smart one in the family.Now were does buttermilk come from?

9. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

hamburger.

Zimmy, Ura-Ki, Bandit99 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

upload_2018-2-17_15-55-16.

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

All this kinda crap points to one area IMHO... the teachers of our young people!

thinkin a class action law suite for failure to actually teach them HOW to think logic/reasoning is in order!

IMHO our young folk have been and are so betrayed by our education system!

they are taught what to think now not how... seems like the how... does not fit the agenda?

Itchba, Cruisin Sloth, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  13. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

My little girl actually freaked out when she found out Chicken McNuggets were made from chickens. Next I told her Michelle Obama was a guy. She said “I already knew that Meat.” :D

Ura-Ki, oldawg, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

What about whipped cream?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek:

oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

My boys laughed when they were little and they asked where meat came from, and I walked them out to the back pasture where Grand Dads cows were and pointed to one and said hamburger over there, steak there, and pot roast on that one! Then they helped clean an Elk, and were fascinated with all the innards! Never had a problem or any questions after! We eat a lot of meat in my family, and we make sure we know where it came from!

16. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

We / I know Beef , Chicken , Duck , Fish , Water , Most seafood , pork & milk , beans & gardens grown here .5-25cf freezers full
    Beer i make and the wife just had her dentist say that the bone jaw of hers rebuilt around a tooth and he said he has not ever seen that .
    Give our bodys the correct food to "PROCESS" and no premade gmo crap . We will thrive .

oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. Asia-Off-Grid

A cow in a blender?

oldman11, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Or several Umph-a Loompahas circling with bull whips! :ROFLMAO:

19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

LOL, I haven't heard that expression in a coons age!

Ura-Ki likes this.
  20. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Gator 45/70, oldawg and Asia-Off-Grid like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7