The lies from barry contiue.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Jul 6, 2013.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

His Army and senate pension will Not pay for a this:
    Sen. John Kerry docks new boat in Rhode Island, saving taxes

"Isabel," the 76-foot yacht owned by Democratic ohn Kerry of Massachusetts, is undergoing repairs at the Hinckley shipyard in Portsmouth, R.I., Friday, July 23, 2010. Kerry is docking his family's new $7 million yacht in neighboring Newport, R.I., allowing him to avoid paying roughly $500,000 in taxes to the cash-strapped Bay State. (AP Photo/Stew Milne)

Senator-John-Kerrys-Yacht-Isabel-1.

Nice flag John.
    .................................................................................Posted by
    CNN Chief Washington Correspondent Jake Tapper
    (CNN) - After the emergence of photographs showing Secretary of State John Kerry on his 76-foot yacht “Isabel” on Nantucket Sound on Thursday, the State Department issued an embarrassing correction Friday morning, back-tracking and acknowledging that the Secretary was in fact on the yacht on Wednesday, the day the Egyptian military staged a coup against democratically-elected Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy.
    Originally, State Department officials were quick to deny a Wednesday tweet from CBS News’ Mosheh Oinounou that: “A @CBSThisMorning producer just spotted Secretary of State Kerry on yacht in the Nantucket Boat Basin. No response when she shouted ‘Morsi.’”
    “Secretary Kerry worked around the clock all day including participating in the President’s meeting with his national security council, and calls with Norwegian Foreign Minister Eade, Qatari Foreign Minister al-Attiyah, Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu, Egyptian Constitution Party President ElBaradei and five calls Ambassador Patterson on that day alone and since then he continued to make calls to leaders including Emirati Foreign Minister bin Zayed, Prime Minister Netanyahu and Egyptian Foreign Minister Amr.”
    An administration official added that none of those calls happened while Kerry was on his boat.

2. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

This feels like deja vu, didn't he pull this once before and hey called out on it?

3. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace Site Supporter

Our Founding Fathers would have already started shooting... It's absolute criminal negligence and dereliction of duty. The entire administration feels there is zero accountability. Reminds me of the first bully whose ass I had to kick. Bastard took this other kid's lunch money and taunted him with " What are you going to do about it ? " It was the last thing he said before he was blindsided by me and beaten till a teacher came to the other side of the the playground to see what everyone was yelling about....

They continue to line their pockets, play and go on vacations at public expense. Put money in their cronies pockets and claim they never knew any of it is happening. As many a judge has said in his/her courtroom - Ignorance is no excuse.

4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Just American "royalty" thinking---"let them eat cake". Methinks the guillotine needs "oiling up".

Moatengator and oldawg like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7