The Lincoln Project

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by stg58, Jun 6, 2020.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

The Lincoln Project

chelloveck likes this.
  2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey++

Stupid name!

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Inspired name. It's nice to see when one tribe devours its own for betraying the principles upon which the tribe was founded. The GOP may be old, but it hasn't been 'grand' for quite some time. TRump has subverted the party into becoming his own 'bitch'. The GOP may require victim support services...it's a worrisome co-dependent relationship which is impacting badly on the broader community.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    stg58 likes this.
  4. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Hey Chelly! Are you ever going to post useful prep info, or just continue countering every opinion presented, especially those off mission?

BenP likes this.
  5. chelloveck

You obviously aren't looking assiduously enough....and, though my posting output is fairly prodigious by some member standards, I don't reply to every opinion presented, and surprising as it may seem to some, I actually, on occasion, offer agreement to opinions that merit it. If I have offered opinions that may be 'off mission', as often as not, It is a response to posts that were already 'off mission'. Extending a topic derailment has, on occasion, resulted in judicious moderator sanctions though, so there is that I guess.

I would suggest that my comments in post #3 are pertinent to the thread topic. In the Lincoln Project, we are seeing the 'Dietrich Bonhoeffers' of the Republican Party trying to preserve what little dignity and integrity that the Republican Party hasn't already lost by the bulk of the Republican Party's leadership's uncritical and unquestioning support of the Boofhead* in Chief. TRump has the Republican Party machine by the nuts....and few in the US Congress and the US Senate have the moxy to criticise or gainsay his Imperial Excellency DJT, on virtually anything...they are prepared to allow America's version of Mad King George III to remain on his throne lest they lose his election endorsements. They know that the mad king's doling out of political red meat to Republican constituents (MAGA zombies in particular) is vital to their hopes for election / re-election.

* https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/boofhead

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    stg58 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. chelloveck

7. chelloveck

stg58 likes this.
  8. stg58

9. stg58

Maybe someone should tell him the French,China, Israelis, the Paks and India have them also.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    chelloveck likes this.
  10. stg58

11. stg58

12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey Site Supporter++

Enjoy your propagandasms guys and when you are done
    [​IMG]

13. chelloveck

14. stg58

chelloveck likes this.
  15. stg58

16. john316

john316 Monkey+++

CHELLY, I AM WITH YOU............VOTE DEMACRAT AND KEEP THEM BOYS IN THEIR PLACE

upload_2020-6-29_8-11-27.

17. chelloveck

Done! I'll just fill in some of those postal vote thingys that you conservatives are so worried about. [LMAO]

18. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

OK, just don't bother posting them here.

19. stg58

20. chelloveck

I really must get into the habit of using sarcasm emojis.

I have used postal ballots on a number of occasions, but only one per election. Usually when military training inconveniently coincided with ballot day.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7