The mystery continues

Discussion in 'Politics' started by -06, Dec 2, 2010.

1. -06

-06 Monkey+++

The great mystery...

WHO IS HE? Ever wondered why no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE...

This should really be a cause for great concern. To those who voted for him, you have elected the biggest unqualified fraud that America has ever known. Sort of adds credence to the idea of The Manchurian Candidate thing happening here!

Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are ... someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face ... someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us.

George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus.

Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia -- the class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him.

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release
    his records?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia ..
    EVER!

Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of
    Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was.

The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia , provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or riends while at Columbia ..

Wayne Allyn Root - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wayne Allyn Root - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia>

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same class that Barack Hussein Obama was supposed to have been in.

Some other interesting questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!

</td></tr></tbody></table>

2. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I wonder if they looked for his records under his alias "Barry Sotero"?

I wish SCOTUS would uphold the laws of the Constitution (the requirement of being a Justice of the Supreme Court) and make him produce his real BC and other records to settle it all for once. It will be very interesting if he's found not to be eligible to be POTUS that he was voted into.

3. -06

-06 Monkey+++

We probably will not live long enough to find out the truth.

4. bravo61actual

bravo61actual Monkey+

i didnt vote for the antic$#&^

5. Joseph Thomas

Joseph Thomas Monkey+

At least the fictional Manchurian candidate served in the U.S. military but was taken advantage of by the communist. I could never see Obungle serving one day in uniform, his ego is to big.

6. -06

-06 Monkey+++

This is odd-he could not serve in the military without a valid ID but he can be the commander in chief. Goes against the grain more than a little bit. Now he is pushing for the queers to have at our troops unchecked. In the Marines there are things called "frag parties" that occasionally happened during the Viet Nam era. Not that I would suggest anything violent or detrimental to one of the dear fragile critters.[flm]

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Honestly, I think gays in the military cause less problems than women. With all of the sexual harassment accusations, rapes, and even false accusations and the favoritism factor present already, our fighting forces are routinely schooled, reminded, warned, and the situation continues to be a problem. And with a "zero tolerance" for sexual misconduct in the military, who can afford to be labeled the bad guy? I personally have nothing against homosexuals at all. I am a heterosexual myself, and I am not afraid of a gay man who can carry his own weight. The only issue I can ever see is the one which centers around the claim that some may not be psychologically stable -and that is one idea which isn't too well reinforced by non-contradictory imaginings. Here we are fighting a global war on government sponsored terror to profit corporations and banking cartels, a campaign began by the Bush dynasty and initiated pre-emptively without evidence or declaration of war by Congress...and the majority of the people support it. Sounds pretty crazy if you ask me.

But, in any case I just wanted to play devil's advocate a bit. I generally do not stand on the side of gays because the movement is sponsored by big government and the people who demand rights from their government are only ever receiving the privilege of enslavement in return.

But, yes -in my experience it has been women (taking on so many roles) who have caused many problems in the military, and adding homosexuals openly certainly would not do nearly as much damage. Granted, in my opinion, there are many jobs that women should fill in our military. It just doesn't need to be as widely open as it currently is. One great example is military police. That should be a no-brainer. However, I am certain that at least one guy can claim they once knew a woman who could reign hell with a MK-19 like no man ever could. There are always stories like this. I remember in airborne training, every single woman failed the runs we went on, but passed their own PT tests because their standards are so low. How many push ups? That wasn't a push up! So be it. I guess it's all scientifically sound, then. Why should gay men be any different?(y)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7