The New Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by xXLoBaLLXx, Jun 3, 2020.

1. xXLoBaLLXx

xXLoBaLLXx Black Pill Monkey

Hello. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm the guy that's finally found his hill to die on. I'll be brief and try to sum it up in a nut shell.

While the world was on lockdown, OSHA and the EEOC quietly put into place CV-19 workplace guidelines that eliminate all personal and medical privacy in the workplace, effectively eliminating me from the workforce. If I don't take a vaccine, I can't work. Which I knew was going to happen, once this event started to unfold. This is nothing less than medical tyranny.

I am seeking a group of off-grid survivalists that are recruiting. I am a healthy, able and armed patriot that needs to survive what's coming. I am willing to undergo any and all vetting.

I would greatly appreciate any info that could help.

Thank you.

Garand69 and Dunerunner like this.
  2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome to our little village but I don't know you will find many or any of the commonly know "survivalists." We are mostly interested in how we can lead our lives so we are prepared for upsets in our own worlds, i.e. Covid19 resulting in limitations to food sources, etc., weather related situations, other limitations to the world as we know it.

Some may term us survivalists but I tend to think of us as "preppers" who intend to survive

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree, I have watched you poking around the archives, and hope you found stuff of interest... We welcome new members, and hope you will get to know us, and share of your Knowledge Base with us... Again Welcome...

TXKajun likes this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Wellll cometo the Monkey from the Wet Coast.

5. xXLoBaLLXx

Thank you very much guys. I am very glad I've found this site. The info is gold.

Garand69 and RightHand like this.
  6. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Welcome!!!

A vaccine ? As in this Covid-19 stuff?

8. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Welcome aboard!

There is no covid vaccine, just like there is no vaccine for the common cold. I work for a world-wide company and there have been no changes regarding personal or medical data...

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome from the Pacific NW!!
    Make sure that if you do encounter any groups, you heavily vet them as well. ;)

techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Welcome to the forum.

11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Welcome to the monkey tree, tis a tree with alot of branches hope you find one you like

12. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Well your in for it now. Jumpin on the crazy train with the rest of us good luck have fun and hold on

TXKajun and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. xXLoBaLLXx

I don't fit in with the sheeple. I'll be right at home here.

14. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Glad to have you aboard.

15. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Dont kid yourself. We have sheeple on here as well.

STANGF150, Garand69 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. john316

john316 Monkey+++

Ganado, When did you come out

BUT, all in all, [alien][welcomeLG][kneelsuckers]

i am the third from the left in the front row

SB21 and Ganado like this.
  17. xXLoBaLLXx

But do they fit in? [CRC]

18. xXLoBaLLXx

Thank you for the warm welcome. [beer]

19. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Yep. Sheep may not agree with all the thinking, but as long as they contribute to the mission, they are welcome to hang around and blather.

20. Garand69

Garand69 Monkey++

Welcome from occupied territory in the People's Republik of Illinois[ucks]!!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7