THE reason to VOTE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Legion489, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

On another positive note, I believe more and more people see the government and the professional politicians for what they truly are. And, they are starting to question at least the no-brainer stuff like, "Why are we giving away $60-$70 Billion in Foreign Aid if our country is $18T in debt and our bridges and interstates are falling down?"

Anyway, after much hand wringing, wailing and thought, I've come to the conclusion that if Trump does win he might do a few good things (I hope one is to get rid of the IRS and standardized the tax system) but I have limited hope, very limited that he will win because I think the game has already been fixed. Yeah, I think the election is rigged. And, if Hillary wins then we will march into Civil War and if not a Civil War it will be some sort of large and violent Civil Disturbance. One thing for certain is that when it goes kinetic, and it will for there is absolutely no other way (I wish there was), then its win all or lose all because any half measure will result in the government tearing apart the lives of those involved bit by bit or simply removing them in the following years.

Brokor and Mountainman like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Bandit99 and Mountainman like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I've been vindicated, along with the many others that have said we are not a representative republic much less a democracy. We are a working oligarchy, arguably benevolent. How the sam hill a simple engineer can see this and the highly educated basket weavers missed it, I'll never know.

Bandit99, Mountainman and Brokor like this.
  4. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

It's because there is a world of difference between book smart/intelligent and world smart/intelligent. People who refuse to use empirical evidence and experience and instead rely on "computer models" and "research" (quotes on purpose) and emotion, in general making the active decision to be ignorant of the truth, will always stick to their comfortable although patently wrong idea(l)s.

Brokor and Bandit99 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7