The RINO's circle the wagons

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by GOG, Mar 9, 2014.

1. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I would expect no less from Mitch McConnell.

Mitch McConnell On Tea Party Challengers: 'We Are Going To Crush Them Everywhere'
    The Huffington Post | by Mollie Reilly
    • Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) says he isn't worried about tea party-backed candidates challenging GOP incumbents in this year's midterm elections.

"I think we are going to crush them everywhere," McConnell told theNew York Times in an interview published Saturday. "I don't think they are going to have a single nominee anywhere in the country."

McConnell is one of several senators facing tea party opposition in their primary races this spring. McConnell's main opponent is Kentucky businessman Matt Bevin, who has spent the campaign attacking the senator's conservative credentials. As the Associated Press reported last month, McConnell and other GOP incumbents have started to come out aggressively against these candidates, using opposition research to undermine them.

“Mitch McConnell is clearly in trouble in this primary or he wouldn’t be attacking Matt Bevin and declaring war on conservatives,” the Senate Conservatives Fund's Matt Hoskins told the Times.

However, polls in the race tell a different story. A survey released last month by GOP firm Wenzel Strategies found McConnell with a 42 point lead over Bevin, while a Bluegrass Poll pinned McConnell's lead at 26 points.

The Kentucky primary will be held May 20.

2. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Sounds like we need to help Bevin. McConnell is one of the entrenched old guard gutless neutered Republocrats.

GOG likes this.
  3. Mike

I should add, IMHO, but I'm Texan, and humble don't ride well on my shoulders.

GOG likes this.
  4. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I'd love to see Bevin humilitate McConnell. I hope to send some money next month.

Mike likes this.
  5. Mike

I hope to be in a position soon to send some as well. McConnell and McCain and Boehner, others, gotta go

GOG and Mountainman like this.
  6. Moatengator

Moatengator Monkey

I just sent Bevin some love via MC. I hope McConnell, along with a mess of other RINOS burn in hell, after losing their seats. I wish I were rich enough to contribute the max donations allowable by law.

GOG and Mike like this.
  7. Mike

RINOs have been as actively destroying the country I served and swore to defend. They have been co-equally responsible, with the liberals, in shredding our Constitution. They are buying votes, doing whatever they can for votes. They don't care about the people working hard for what they get, they are complaining that those working aren't contributing enough. They will now compete for votes from those who crossed over into our country illegally and those felons who are not allowed to vote. And they buy those votes with money from hard working citizens by taxation. It's bovine excrement and is unacceptable.

GOG and Moatengator like this.
  8. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

Time for their party structure to collapse. If they would only campaign and vote so bravely against the Dems! They tremble in the shadow of the Teleprompter Reader, yet pompously declare war on conservatives?

Where is John Galt?

Mike likes this.
  9. Mike

Either they cede to the Conservatives or they join the democrats.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7