There is crazy, and then there is Walmart crazy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Sep 26, 2022.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Found on the web this AM. Posted with this comment only

"What if this woman had a gun?"

Scary as hell IMO. People are just going nuts..... Dunno if it is the cosmic radiation or the broad is off her meds.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Off her Meds, call 911...

Seepalaces, VisuTrac and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

sadly she pretty much got what she wanted because the workers turned the guy away...

IMHO maybe a law suite needs to be brought? That person has the evidence???

Seepalaces and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Tha's pretty normal around Libtopia

Seepalaces, VisuTrac and Tempstar like this.
  5. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Just imagine this behavior 40 years ago.

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Why in the world didn't they call the police? The woman needs to be in custody and given professional help. Damn scary...

3cyl, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

If folks have not noticed......... it is getting crazier out there in the general population :)

SB21, Cruisin Sloth, toydoc and 4 others like this.
  8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

It's the new normal.
    Wait until people can't get their fav. comfort food anymore because the producers can no longer make them.

We basically now only buy doritos when we are going to make a taco salad. The old price was 2 for 5 now it's 5.69 yeah, no longer a staple in the snack rack in the house.

Fritos? The change the oil and now they taste rancid right out of the freshly opened bag.

Yep, wait until they snap it won't be long now. Also glad they don't own guns.

9. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Yeah, I'd have made the situation worse by saying something inappropriate. Glad I wasn't there.

Bandit99, oldawg, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  10. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

See, now to me it sounds like she jumped out in line in front of this guy, she got called on it, and she figured she had to play some victim card. "Oh I have every right to behave terribly because someone somewhere sometime did something..." I'm going to posit that rape is less prevalent now than it was during the 50's. Have you ever heard of anyone from the 50's behaving this way? Other social workers would probably say that in the 50's raped people were told to rub some dirt on it and go forward. How is this behavior better than that was? I mean clearly this woman believes she can no longer tolerate fifty percent of the general population because of her dreadful condition. No one can live a healthy life while simultaneously avoiding half of the other people. It is dreadful to allow this behavior under any guise of kindness. I'm not advocating being intentionally mean here, I'm advocating that someone in that group needed to tell her to shut up for her own sake and the well being of others.

SB21, Thunder5Ranch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Oh, and for the record, Walmart people are my peeps. I love that store and I'm trying to forgive them for their recent abdication of the bill of rights.

SB21, Thunder5Ranch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Saw a fruit-loop in Tar-jaay the other day with her German Shepard, I was whistling along when all the sudden she and her beagle whip around.
    She, He's trained to whistle commands.
    Me, He's not going to latch onto my leg is he?
    Latch in the south is defined as biting or humping.
    She, no no hes a good boy
    Me, I'm here for da water Bau-you

13. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

and those people vote. Perhaps Heinlein was right, only those that serve in the military should be allowed to vote.

Seepalaces likes this.
  14. Bandit99

Of course, he was right! Or, if one accepts any form or assistance from the government in any way, shape or form you should give up your voting rights - that is simple logic but of course that makes too much sense.

15. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Wards of the Government should have ZERO voting rights! When someone does not pay their own way and spends someone elses money they simply tend to not care how they spend that money. When it is a never ending supply of money they care even less. There should also be plenty of stigma and shame attached with the Welfare. I have no problem giving a hand up to someone that has gotten in a bad position in life. I have a major malfunction with Hand Outs that are now multi generational careers. To my way of thinking I should be able to claim everyone that is a ward of the Government as a Dependent on my Income Tax as should every other tax payer....... Since we are supporting them and paying for them just like they were our own children via our tax dollars.

3cyl, SB21, mysterymet and 3 others like this.
  16. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

Who else would you call? - there's no cookie truck running around with a rubber room in back >>> PD accesses the situation and contains the whack-a-doodles - calls in the FD paramedics to sedate & transport ....

FD paramedics only risk their lives & safety on the TV shows - some locales they are under orders to wait for armed PD back-up on domestic calls of this nature .....

17. Bandit99

The other point that most forget is if a person is receiving aid in some form from the government, then that person will vote in whatever manner that keeps that money flowing to him/her. Furthermore, there is no such word as 'charity' in the constitution. Rand Paul gives a very strong video about this (below) and explains it in such a manner that even a Leftist would have to agree. In the video he talks about giving money to Ukraine, being sympathetic to their situation but it being outside the constitution. It's brilliant!

(Note: for the record, I do indeed support giving weapons to the Ukraine; however, I do not support how it is being done. I have often thought a War Tax each and every time our military is used should be levied so the entire nation has skin in the game. Aid to foreign countries could be in the form of a special tax, possibly fuel, forcing people to put their money where their mouth is.)

"WE ARE RULED BY TRAITORS" Rand Paul EXPOSES Nancy Pelosi's Dark Secrets - YouTube

18. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

She missed out on a few ass cuttin's growing up.

19. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I think they should have just called animal control and told them to bring tranq darts. But I'm old, cantankerous, and completely out of patience with these people.

20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If it seems like the left has gone shitting them selves mad, you're not alone.
    Shittingthemselves.
    I bet 80% of those bitches would vote straight blue no matter who.

Seepalaces, SB21, mysterymet and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7