They know when your sleeping and what you post.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big Ron, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Like a bad Santa. Twice lately I've been on some odd web page and posted and had a Google popup stating something about it not meeting Google standards. I always figure everything is monitored and recorded.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Google is just adding your posts to their indexing site, and then telling you that that your post doesn’t meet their Policy Standards... It can happen for indexed posts from the Monkey too...

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Probably been hacked

4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I was on my phone the other day , my daughter sends me a text about something , I text her back telling her " I'm cleaning her gun " ,, then a few seconds later , some little screen popped up and it said something about wording not meeting google standards , or something like that , I didn't get a chance to read it completely before it went off screen .
    I definetly need to de-google my phone , and get a tracking free browser on my computer ,,

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

That's why I use pew pews,freedom seeds,boolits

Yard Dart, Tully Mars and STANGF150 like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

It's time to resurrect the Navajo code talkers WW II code and start using it --never was broken by the Japanese. These google geeks wouldn't know a thing about it --it's history.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  7. duane

duane Monkey+++

Was told that secret was not using real words for description. Fighter plane thus became hawk, eagle, shrike, owl, red tailed hawk, falcon, etc. To native speaker all can be seen as birds of prey, also as fighter airplane, but to someone trying to find code to breakdown, each would be different word and thus not easily decoded as a fighter plane. Real advantage was lack of Japanese who were fluent in Navajo and its slang.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and STANGF150 like this.
  8. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

NO Japanese were fluent in Navajo as it is not a written language. The only way to learn Navajo is from a Navajo. The total number of non-Navajo that spoke Navajo was likely less than 100 back during WW2.

9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

And it may be about the same number these days as well ,,,

mysterymet likes this.
  10. BTPost

and it wasn’t just Navaho that were CodeTalkers... The .MIL also used Tlinget (southeastern Alaska Natives) and their language as CodeTalkers during WWII...I knew a couple of the Old Elders from Hoonah that were CodeTalkers in WWII... Saw their citations... They are all dead now....

11. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

This might draw lightning, but maybe there is a use for certain accents and slang from da hood. Gullah also comes to mind.

12. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Learn Klingon.

13. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Ganado and mysterymet like this.
  14. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Were those guys some of the Alaska "Home Army" that were trained as coast watchers and "stay behind" troops to fight the Japanese and USSR in case of invasion? There was an unofficial (off-the-books) Alaskan Native Guard that was provided with weapons, ammunition, explosives, radio equipment, etc. and training to fight an invasion. The hope was that because they were not members of the military and not on any rolls that they might escape notice and capture.

15. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Air Force tried to get CIA and FBI to cooperate on the Alaskan Stay-Behind network

Operation Washtub (United States) - Wikipedia

Operation Washtub: How Alaskans Were Trained in a Top Secret ‘Stay-Behind’ Program During the Cold War

I got my backside in a crack with the OSI while active duty asking about Stay behind cache equipment in AK.

The program wasn't fully declassified until the last of the operators had passed away.

I still dream that I will find one of these caches and score an old school GRC-9 w/GN58 - in working order.

The Eu SBN caches are still being dug up.
    Operation Gladio - Wikipedia
    U.S. negotiates with Austria to dig up CIA arms caches Hidden weapons meant to combat Soviet invasion

Gator 45/70, Merkun and Tully Mars like this.
  16. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Palantir is still alive and well. Not so sure about the "blimps" that were (and maybe still are, dunno) in the 'stan. Seems that satellite survielence isn't a better option.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Daughter ,Id say golf club , Wife /Partner C-toy or along those lines 4 fun, Golf balls of 9 size or 20g are in stock .. Never pictures or numbers
    S

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  19. BTPost

Nope, these guys were recruited specifically during WWII, for their Tlinget Language skills... One of their nephews was a Vietnam era Navy SEAL, and is a close neighbor and friend,of ours, when we are at home... Toughest SOB, I know... Lives alone in the Family Clan House... His two nephews are a reTired Hoonah Police LT, and a Federal Forest Service Cop... Both grew up with my Son...
    The “Stay behind Guys” were mostly from Alaska Interior Tribes, up north... Many were sons of former Alaska Scouts of the Alaska National Guard, but not ever listed in the Alaska Scouts ranks... After the formation and training was completed, all records were destroyed, so as to make it impossible to find any of the caches or prove their existance...

SB21 and johnbb like this.
  20. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

P
    People still use google?

fl4848 and 3cyl like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7