This might be the trigger

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by marlas1too, Jul 3, 2016.

1. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

Motomom34, Seepalaces and stg58 like this.
  2. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

They will keep chipping away at the second amendment with these chicken crap rules.

Chicago and Illinois have restrictive laws already with the FOID card the result:
    Year to Date
    Shot & Killed: 301
    Shot & Wounded: 1695
    Total Shot: 1996
    Total Homicides: 335
    HeyJackass!
    . Overview of the Firearm Owner's Identification Card
    What is a Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card?
    The FOID card was created in 1968, by the FOID Act (430 ILCS 65), as a way to identify those persons eligible to possess and acquire firearms and firearm ammunition as part of a public safety initiative in the State of Illinois. The FOID card is NOT a "conceal and carry" card.
    Who needs a FOID Card?
    Unless specifically exempted by statute, any Illinois resident who acquires or possesses firearms, firearm ammunition, tasers or stun guns within the State must have in their possession a valid FOID card issued in his or her name. Non-residents are not required to have a FOID card

Seepalaces, Tully Mars and marlas1too like this.
  3. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Jerry Brown is a moron, he was back in the 70's when worked to make gun crimes soft on Criminals.
    I just keep telling everyone arm up, and they think I am kidding. If Islam does not force us into a civil war
    our politicians surely will. My mom whom I have mentioned in a few posts is 77 years old and clearly tells me in her life time
    never have so many rights been stripped so fast and affected so many people's private rights, and yet we all sit around an complain and do nothing. She says people will not commit civil unrest because they fear doing so will get them locked up and they will lose their freedom.
    Yet she says every year American people hand over these same rights they fear they would lose if they wouldn't comply.
    She makes sense I see so many bitch and whine and complain about all these bad people yet they do nothing.
    Is there a breaking point will this be it in California ? Or will the people complain for awhile and comply like they always do..
    I thought here in Oregon , when our local lobbyist OFF ( Oregon firearms federation ) stood up two years in a row just about screaming we wont comply, guess what they did and so did many others they all complied, their recalls failed, the repeals would not happen and in a few months these same people will gear up kicking and screaming again and the results will be the same.
    Always reminds me of Quin in Jaws when he talks about the Indianapolis and when it was sank when I think of how subdued conservatives are in this whole mess.
    In Jaws he says:
    When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah... then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.
    Just like that we let it happen and do nothing!!

Just my take.

4. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I was very politically active when I was behind the wire in Kalifornia and I know many others who were as well. There's also some good pro 2A groups there. It doesn't matter, the state is firmly in the grasp of the fanatical left.
    I finally moved up here and then 941 was rammed down our thoats. In an obscene "emergency" play the lefties up in Salem forced their latest anti-American diktat on the Citizenry once again.

Seepalaces likes this.
  5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

If I was feeling ambitious, and I'm not I would go pull all train and airline fatalities in the last 8 years and auto accidents. Then we could start talking about banning trains, planes and automobiles.[sarc1]

6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Jerry Brown is a communist if there ever was one .
    He has worked steadily against the people all his currier serving the communist agenda break down America and dis arm the public . he is also behind the UN agenda 21 the same as any other democrat .

Seepalaces, Taku and GOG like this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I never know what to say when people start posting things about the UN...

I am not a fan of the UN but if you think a world government isn't going to happen you are living in an illusion.

The real fight is not, will there be one world government, the real fight is maintaining our sovereignty within one world government on important issues.

GOG and Brokor like this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Communist? Maybe, but he isn't know as moonbeam for nothing. More like snowflake, sez me.

Seepalaces likes this.
  9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

To quote one of my favorite movies ever (Fight Club) and replacing the lead characters for 'something relevant':

Citizen: OK. Give me some water!
    Voice of Truth: Listen, you can run water over your hand and make it worse or...
    Voice of Truth: [shouts] Look at me... or you can use vinegar and neutralize the burn.
    Citizen: Please let me have it... *Please*!
    Voice of Truth: First you have to give up, first you have to *know*... not fear... *know*... that someday you're gonna die.

___

Brokor: Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
    ___

The New World Order: I'll bring us through this. As always. I'll carry you - kicking and screaming - and in the end you'll thank me.

10. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Brexit was a step backward from a one world government. It will never happen. You think Russia and China will fall in line? The EU and Euro are living examples of what will happen. Both will disappear in 10 years. A unified government for a diverse population is a fools folly. America is being divided up by state as we speak for the next civil war.

11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

you could be right @T. Riley but I think the divide n conquer strategy is designed to pull us into 1 world government.

Brexit and the EU were about money not 1 world order. there is a battle going on for who controls 'value' for trading purposes.

Seepalaces likes this.
  12. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Actually, this truly might be the trigger if Californian do tell them that they will not comply. The law(s) is insane!
    "... ban on semi-automatic rifles equipped with button-buttons.
    Bullet buttons are simple mechanisms that allow a gun owner to switch out an empty magazine for a full one.
    (NOTE: I guess they are talking about the magazine release - Bandit99)
    In addition to the ban on the sale of such rifles, Brown also signed bills that will require law-abiding citizens to go through a background check before being allowed to buy ammunition."

They better get organized...now. Then the question is, what will the rest of the people in the other 47 continental states do? This is serious stuff! I wonder if it was done on purpose prior to the Presidential election?

Seepalaces and GOG like this.
  13. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

That's an interesting thought Bandit.

Jerry Brown only ever got one thing right in his life; he shacked up with Linda Ronstadt. ;)

Seepalaces and Ganado like this.
  14. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Governor Moonbeam
    image.

Seepalaces and Motomom34 like this.
  15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The sad thing is that this got pushed through using Islamic terror attacks on American citizens in San Diego and Orlando as drivers. When your leaders respond to attacks on innocents by disarming them they are in collusion with the killers. IMO, they are already at war with all law abiding US citizens in California.

This same package is likely coming to my state next February unless we get huge wins in November. I will not comply, but have already been planning my exit to different state. Likely I'll be out of here before any of it takes effect.

Seepalaces, Taku, AD1 and 3 others like this.
  16. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yeah, I remember that...lucky bugger. Was listening to her today as a matter of fact...

@3M-TA3 Good luck! Come on up here to Idaho. Old Moonbeam wouldn't last a minute up here. LOL!

I was just thinking... California bans rifles very close to Fourth of July and Idaho brings in its Constitutional Carry law around the Fourth. Talk about two different mentalities!

I truly hope the NRA is involved in this push back in California because then it will be better organized and a better chance it won't turn violent.

One last thought on this... I was seeing how many of the media outlets gave this play time - disappointing but read this last line on one of the articles "Brown acted on the gun bills just before he left for a European vacation expected to last a few weeks."
    What a frigging coward. I hope California is in flames when he comes back and his impeachment papers are drawn up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2016
  17. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Idaho is exactly where I'm looking, but it's unfortunately not immune. Liberals start by infecting the big cities first, then keep coming there as they flee the hell holes they created elsewhere. As soon as they get a population majority it's over for everyone else. The last time I was in downtown Boise it was starting to get a Portland vibe...

Seepalaces, GOG and Taku like this.
  18. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

he only place that is good is one where the people will actually fight old style. Those are becoming fewer and fewer.
    I think the people here in WV. will fight as its open carry and concealed carry plus our representatives uphold the 2nd. here

Taku and Seepalaces like this.
  19. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

You welcome to come to Texas. We don't have constitutional carry yet but we are working on it and we have a governor with a pair.

Taku and Seepalaces like this.
  20. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

The only trigger there will ever be is when the gov comes knocking for our guns or our freedoms. Meanwhile they'll keep chipping away to reduce opposition as much as possible. We all have it too easy in this country and have had for too long. We have become complacent sheep who bitch and moan about eroding freedoms and corrupt politicians but short of a trip to a voting booth, never do too much about it. By the time the gov decides to act, there will be too few left to mount any opposition. They are waiting us out, waiting for me and Chimo and BTPost and AD1 to fade away to be replaced by the new generation of firearms hating anti smoking gimme something free and let's sing Kumbaya while while we wait for our Prius to get new nitrogen in the tires girly men whose only aspiration in life is getting likes on facebook. No, there won't be a trigger. Just a waiting game and the wait won't be too long.

1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. BTPost
  4. Dunerunner
  5. Coyote Ridge
  6. OldDude49
  7. oldman11
  8. Ura-Ki
  9. oil pan 4
  10. OldDude49
  11. OldDude49
  12. Motomom34