TONITE - 03.26.2022 >>> 7PM EST >> Commerce GA Trump Rally

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Illini Warrior, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Oh, Boy!
    I would watch, but I got important things to do, like sharpening the cheese grater, changing the factory air in my hair dryer, brushing the dogs teeth, Yea, wont have time to watch Donald Duck on the boob tube!

Seriously, if this is the best this nation can produce for a republican, were well and truly screwed, Yea, Trump did a good job last time, and by rights, Should be POTUS right now, but we all know what went down, and are now suffering under it! Donald ain't the saint we need, and if he some how wins, I seriously doubt things will improve, now that the dems have seized all that power and know which of his buttons to push, he would be almost as big a lame duck as Pedo is!
    Run DeSantis, he is way younger, way smarter, and can dance around the dems better then most!

And I'll say it,, if DOnald is the ONLY option against any Dem, then I will pinch my nose yet again and vote for him, not because I like the guy, or even feel he can do a good job, NO, I will be voting to prevent 4 years of what the Pedo Potato has wrought upon us in less then 2 years in office! God Help Us!

Cruisin Sloth, mysterymet and 3M-TA3 like this.
  3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

I've asked myself every election cycle, this is the best 2 candidates this nation has to offer.

If he runs again, it'll ensure a win for the other side. He'll never overcome ALL the negativity that surrounds him.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I'm still a Trump supporter and would vote for him again. The only negativity is generated by biased media and the demoRATS and despite that he did more in 4 years than any DemoRAT President

Mountainman likes this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Thankyou for the heads up. But I going to pass....he never left the inside of my head according to some, but why would I subject myself to such self inflicted masochistic self eye gouging cruel and unusual punishment?...:rolleyes:

I think I'll just read about it from Donald's 'truths' on 'Truth Social' :ROFLMAO:

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I am also a Trump supporter and I feel confident that should he run, he will be elected...if the election is honest. I would like to hope that with the changes that have been made in many states and the Republican party truly forewarned due to the last election that we can set aside our fears but...we really cannot trust Republicans either so... But, I digress...

With Trump as President, I believe he could and would right the ship onto an even keel and right our course. Would it be perfect and save us from the enviable? No. However, it definitely would slow the fall, slow the rise of authoritarianism and give us some breathing space. Remember, he would be a lame duck President with nothing to lose so he would right many more wrongs than he did last time. Hell, I think that is why the Dems stole the election last time because they feared he would have set them back decades if not more as a lame duck.

Having said this, I am not into watching the nonsense of rallies. They do not inspire me nor give me confidence and I consider them a waste of time, money, and resources that could be better spent elsewhere.

Mountainman, johnbb and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

I hope Trump runs again. Our nation is already divided dim vs Rep,north vs south,something has to give.We would not be were we are today if the election had not been stolen. Trump will be the next president.MAGA Trump.
    [flag]

8. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I hope Trump runs again! Imagine all of the liberals' heads exploding! I would make some popcorn and watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS...and laugh my ass off! I may or may not vote for him again, I have twice, but I would want to see which other Republicans running against him...I don't care who the Democrats have!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7