Trump Dropping Out??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Withak, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Wow this topic took a turn off topic. :rolleyes:

Ura-Ki and chelloveck like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I agree....lets get back to approving of Drumpf's asinine political rhetoric over Hilarity's asinine rhetoric! ;)

Motomom34, Salted Weapon and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

No, I am just saying that your apparent incredulity of the concept of a candidate dropping out proves once again that you really don't know American politics and its history as you think you do. Don't over-think it, I don't want you to hurt yourself. ;)

Indeed, if you really knew American politics you'd understand that this entire new narrative of Trump possibly dropping out, while possible ala Perot's wackiness in 92, is purely a manufactured narrative...yet another desperate attempt by the establishment controlled media to get Hillbama elected.

Salted Weapon likes this.
  4. Withak

Withak Monkey

Really, this thread is just as crazy as the entire election...:whistle:

5. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

You know the world is going to hell in hand basket when I agree with your posts chelloveck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
    I understand how people look at these elections. But hes is why in one sentence I am voting Trump.

1. Some people wont vote for Trump they think hes and ass hat and might do something to make it worse here.
    2. Hilary already before being in office made it worse here.
    Those two facts make it to where unless Trump beats a dog on public TV hes got my vote, its not like I really want him in office as much as I really don't want her in office. As its been said the lessor of two evils.
    throne.

But a CNN News Poll shows a heavy independent margin with Trump way in the lead.
    I think Hilary will lose when it comes to the outside vote they is miscalculation that minorities and
    independents are a wildcard and this year appear not to be.

cnn.

Withak likes this.
  6. chelloveck

No...you either misunderstand or are misrepresenting my position with regard to whether or not Drumpf continues his campaign, or he drops out before the votes are cast. It is a historical fact that not all candidates continue their campaign to the bitter end of the presidential ballot. I was not making the argument that Drumpf can't withdraw his candidacy at any time, and for any reason he chooses to reveal, up to the time he is sworn in. He even has the option of refusing to be sworn in, even if elected, and also the option of resigning his Presidential appointment once sworn in.

I suggest that you might re-read post #8. Although I haven't placed any [sarc1] or [sarc2] signage within the content of my post, it ought be apparent by the post's tone, that I'm being wryly sardonic, rather than literal.

My prediction about Drumpf is based on the ever inflating size of his ego. To baulk at jumping the final hurdles so near to the finishing line would be a huge blow to that ego. Yes, Drumpf has had quite a few business failures over the years, but no failure would compare in magnitude to wimping out of this election campaign when he can almost smell victory (well, at least in his own mind). Even if Drumpf loses the election to Clinton, he has the face saving option of claiming that he was the actual winner, but he wuz robbed. If he withdraws now, he wears the humiliation of being perceived to be a coward who had a realistic prospect of winning, but forfeited it anyway. He will also wear the enduring hatred of Republicans for essentially handing the 45th US Presidency to Hilary Clinton on a plate (assuming that she hasn't been assassinated first). Short of a massive, life threatening stroke, or some other health issue of similar magnitude, he'll be there on the podium, either making an acceptance speech, or a concession speech once the ballot has been declared and a candidate has been elected. Yeppers...he's going the distance.....

The "she who is all alone" will of course be the GOP, because...He's going the distance! [LMAO][ROFL]

7. chelloveck

It alarms me also! :eek:

Given the choice of being neck chopped and my head placed on a pike, or being flayed alive, I think I might prefer neck chopping. Don't take that as an endorsement of a Joffrey Drumpf over a Ramsay Clinton, or vice versa....unfortunately there is no Tyrion Lannister kinda guy in the race...maybe one day.

Salted Weapon and Withak like this.
  8. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Yellowstone could erupt, or we could have an EMP take out the grid, and all this speculation will be moot. I find it funny that oracles/prophets in the old days are seen as 'backwards' or 'crazy', definitely obsolete, yet weather forecasts, and polls, and (investment)speculators, and other such electronically 'predicted' nonsense is acceptable.

chelloveck and Yard Dart like this.
  9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I don't know who does all these poll's... I avoid them like the plague. I suspect a large chunk of the voting right and independents are just the same..... could be interesting this fall. You know the libs love to do poll's... which makes me think they are over represented in most poll's. They don't hide their intentions to vote for Hillary..... we tend to hold back telling folks what we are doing.

Motomom34, Withak and Taku like this.
  10. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Stopped trusting polls way back when I got a call from one and realized the questions were so designed to make the results fit what the people that paid for the poll wanted... it was ridicules...

Yard Dart, Withak and Taku like this.
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Heh. Yep. It wasn't yesterday, but I had to take a Psych class once upon a time, and the instructor made sure we knew that polls are crafted.

12. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

I saw where someone on another forum gave a link to how polls are set up and there was a breakdown of how many Dems, Repubs and Indeps were asked. The favor for hitlery was more Dems were polled than Repubs, etc. all down the line it mostly showed how Dems would vote not the majority of people. So they were polling the beast as being ahead.

The polls do not reflect an accurate result, rigged, just like how the beast beat Bernie in delegates when he got more of a vote count - or so I've heard.

With voter fraud, we might see hitlery winning. My state has voter ID but some states do not, and that will play into the results as well. She really needs to be in prison.

Yard Dart likes this.
  13. chelloveck

14. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

When I was in the US Navy, I had Top Secret security with cryptography clearance, had I done anything close to what killary did, I would still be in prison. She can't even open her mouth without spewing lies. With her record for lying, she should really be on a no fly list.

Never said Trump was perfect and has never failed at anything.

Not a fan of Alex Jones but here is one of his ridiculous video clips on the beast.

BTPost likes this.
  15. chelloveck

It is a narrative that has some history to draw upon....Drumpf has made loud noises several times over the years about running for President, but mostly baulking before or at the starting gate. Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I guess there are some folk who are still wondering if Drumpf's present effort is more of the same. I think that the Democrat's best propaganda weapon would be that Drumpf is absolutely serious in his presidential bid, and that he will be America's next POTUS if elected...unless Hillarity supporters get their butts to a polling booth and vote for her. The dissipation of that threat by spreading the fiction that Drumpf will drop out, works against her. It does work for the GOP back room boys who may suck up a loss to Klinton in preference to a win by Drumpf. Stranger things have happened in the conspiracy theory world....apparently ;)

I didn't infer that you said that he was, and hadn't. Though Clinton (either, or, or both) travelling in orange jump suits in a Trump Con Air transport plane, might be an interesting sight to behold.... ;)

16. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Nothing unusual about potential candidates dropping out before they become candidates or nominees. This fiction that now he is the nominee that he will drop out is just that, fiction peddled by wishful thinkers and Hillbama shills.

Minuteman and Yard Dart like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7